• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Im just so tired

#1
Hello everyone, unfortunately I am back again and things are just as bad as they were before if not worse. I just can't escape the anxiety and the suicidal thoughts anymore.

I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't concentrate on anything, and I'm just so tired of it. I can't keep going like this anymore, and I've run out of hope since I've already tried seeking help/therapy/treatment but to no avail.

I don't know what to do anymore and I just want it all to end, and I guess I just wanted to share it with at least someone here. Thanks for reading.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#2
*hug
I am sorry you are feeling so bad, anxiety and suicidal thoughts are the worse.
I don't know how but i hope you feel better soon somehow
Please keep us updated
 
#3
*hug
I am sorry you are feeling so bad, anxiety and suicidal thoughts are the worse.
I don't know how but i hope you feel better soon somehow
Please keep us updated
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave a reply. I have been dealing with this for around 5 years now and it has only gotten worse, so I have pretty much given up all hope on feeling better. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how I should end it.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#4
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave a reply. I have been dealing with this for around 5 years now and it has only gotten worse, so I have pretty much given up all hope on feeling better. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how I should end it.
I am in a similar position. 8 years of suffering, and pretty much given up too. Also struggle with severe loneliness and isolation. Its awful
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#6
I'm so sorry you also have to go through this, it really is awful. How have you coped with it over those 8 years?
I struggle to cope
I have tried so many things
-anti depressants over 10
-testosterone replacement therapy
-been to multiple therapists/psychologists
-exercise daily
-meditation
-distraction
-exposure therapy
-trying to help others on this forum
-eating healthier

these days i mostly cope by just watching movies and forgetting about life. Its just too painful
How about you
 
#7
I struggle to cope
I have tried so many things
-anti depressants over 10
-testosterone replacement therapy
-been to multiple therapists/psychologists
-exercise daily
-meditation
-distraction
-exposure therapy
-trying to help others on this forum
-eating healthier

these days i mostly cope by just watching movies and forgetting about life. Its just too painful
How about you
Pretty much all of the same stuff you mentioned except for the testosterone replacement therapy. I mostly rely on trying to distract myself from the thoughts with video games, but it just doesn't work anymore.
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
#8
I don't know what to do anymore and I just want it all to end, and I guess I just wanted to share it with at least someone here. Thanks for reading.
This is a good place to share, and to know that others will be reading, and caring hoping for the best to come to you.
 
#9
Hello everyone, unfortunately I am back again and things are just as bad as they were before if not worse. I just can't escape the anxiety and the suicidal thoughts anymore.

I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't concentrate on anything, and I'm just so tired of it. I can't keep going like this anymore, and I've run out of hope since I've already tried seeking help/therapy/treatment but to no avail.

I don't know what to do anymore and I just want it all to end, and I guess I just wanted to share it with at least someone here. Thanks for reading.
Hey no matter what you're going to be okay,okay? I'm sorry that you're going through a tough time rn..I'm sooo sorry..sending you hugs rn....*sadhug*sadhug
 
#10
Hey no matter what you're going to be okay,okay? I'm sorry that you're going through a tough time rn..I'm sooo sorry..sending you hugs rn....*sadhug*sadhug
Thank you for the hugs, I appreciate it. Right now I can't really see how I'm going to be okay or get through this. I've been dealing with it for so long and I just can't take it anymore.
 
#11
Thank you for the hugs, I appreciate it. Right now I can't really see how I'm going to be okay or get through this. I've been dealing with it for so long and I just can't take it anymore.
I felt the same way too..but things could change..we can become more peaceful accepting our circumstances sometimes..if things don't change..but whatever happens I wish you Happiness and Joy..yeah anxiety feels difficult at times..So sorry..feel free to share things..people listen here..hugsss....*sadhug*sadhug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top