I'm losing it...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by I need help, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

Yesterday I drank some alcohol..and threw up most of the day....so now I weigh even less....yesterday I weighed 43 kg, and today 41 kg (i'm short...only 1.54 meters.. its somewhere around 5 feet 1" I think....it's a little weird...but I feel like ....its stupid I know..but it's like Im gonna waste away...mayeb i'll "go" like that....

I'm not sure if it belongs here on the eating disorder part...

Its like I know I have a problem..I just dont wanna get it fixed..cause my entire life is messed up..I dont wanna look okay..look normal...why should I???

I'm sorry...I feel like I'm talking about myself all the time..I wish i could help instead of doing that alll the time..

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please keep posting, we're here and we'll walk through this with you. :hug:

3. I need help

thanks...i'm a little better now after i talked with my friends and my mom...I hope I'll be able to manage on my own...I'm meeting friends in a little while....my mom wants me to eat out...but i'm afraid of gaining weight..even though I know I NEED to!!..it's wrong I know...not being alone helps..but i cant be with my friends all the time..

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

When you can't be with your friends and family you are very welcome to come here. Posting will help you sort a lot of things through. We help each other here.

:hug:

5. I need help

Yeah..I noticed it helps :)
    thanks again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.