I'm not sure

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by shedhaddock, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

Hey guys,

I'm not really sure how im feeling today - just down. I feel like crying but cant get to a reason behind it. Im trying to move my life forwards but just being pulled backwards to fit with others and people are getting angry with me for making choices to help me stop getting so angry.

Its all messed up. I'm wondering where my burst of energy has gone?
    Where is my fight?
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Try not to be too hard on yourself, we all have setbacks every now and then. I know that I often go backwards instead of progressing, but don't give up when you are having a hard time. Just remember that you can get through this and keep trying. :hug:
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You will have good days and bad days. Just remember the good times when you are having a bad day. Bad days are normal and will happen, even if you are mentally well, everyone has a bad day or an "off day". You just need to accept that they will happen and just get through the day and treat every day as a new day.
  4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

we all hve setbacks/relapses hun its part of depression and its a huge part of life.
    just pick yourself up and start tomorrow like its new day x
  5. Percarus

Percarus Account Closed

Maybe in such a situation one would need to stimulate their body in a process to invigorate energy levels. Coffee, guarana, energy drinks, relaxing music or developing passion for a specific activity could elevate moods and spirits significantly. Aroma therapy does add a holistic experience of bliss to some, so mayhap lighting up a fancy aromatic candle in a peaceful and serene environment where you just let your thoughts absorb the ambience as you think things through, and your life ahead, may be just the thing you are looking for. Preparing for the uncertain future does not have to be a mental burden and can be seen akin to playing a video game - so many alternatives and you are just doing your best to reach that big gorilla that throws bananas and barrels at your flying spaceship. hehe :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.