im nothing

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by doesnt matter19, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doesnt matter19

doesnt matter19 Well-Known Member

I'm so depressed I've got nothing I'm trying to be happy and normal but I have no reason to go on I truly am desperate which I am posting I don't think anyone I know really cares about me or feels bad for me this post will probably get deleted anyway
  2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

logic seems to have deserted you in all senses
    as often is with depression
    you need encouragement, right? so do things, even if in auto pilot, it will help long run
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun your depression is lying to you hun you are someone ok you need care and understanding and someone that will hear you. Keep reaching out here ok we hear you and will never judge you hun Please know that you are someone never let anyone make you feel less then you are hugs
  4. Cat of Spades

Cat of Spades Well-Known Member

First of all your post will not be deleted nor will it be censored in any way, that would never happen because you need to be helped, not silenced.

Second, you must escape that cycle that you've created for yourself, it has eroded your self-esteem to dangerously low levels and it is going to continue unless you do something about it. You have the power to put an end to it but it will not be easy, it will take a lot of time and effort to accomplish but once you do, you will realize what a big difference it will make in your life.
    Stay positive!
  5. doesnt matter19

It's been a while since I've tried to talk to anyone for anything I've been trying to help myself out and become happy or at least want to keep trying but I've been sad as usual. I thought to myself today for about a half year I've everyday been unhappy for at least part of most of it. And thought of ending it .Someone noticed I have low self-esteem Ya I do I have Zero. My life is a joke I hate it so much I really hate myself I dont know a single person from high school anymore they wouldn't care bout me I barley knew anyone anyway
    At this point I dont know what I'm hoping for or even want in this life or from people as far as help or advice I've already been told Dont do it I still want to
    I've tried being happy I'm unable to.
  6. doesnt matter19

I dont even like posting thoughts of mine or stuff bout my pathetic life
    I hate trying to ask for help cause then I feel even lower but I want to jump off a building or something to just get rid of me and I do know that truly isn't good but I just don't care I have no reason to be motivated
  7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Firstly - I'd recommend you speak to a doctor about this. It may be beneficial to try counselling/meds - or even both.

Secondly - You seem to focusing on all the stuff you cant do - which is pretty much depression in a nutshell.

Thirdly - this is a pro-life peer to peer support site - so you'd be likely as not to find a broad range of people who could understand a little to a lot of what you're saying - and offer an ear/eye with advice or even just to let you rant off steam.

What exactly do you do with your time? The chances are (as a presumptious guess) - you are not necessarily doing a lot - a standard side effect of depression (so to speak) - and it's not helped where people have a low opinion of themselves, but it could be through a number of other things.

Have a read through some of the posts on the board and maybe consider joining in with the chat room. Self-esteem is an issue a number of us other members - even moderators/admins could have issues with as they are peers, just with a little extra responsibility of protecting the vulnerable members on this site.

The issue with hating trying to ask for help - is that you then become so fearful of the unknown, rather than finding out what you can do to bring yourself back up. It remains focussed on what "can't be done" - whereas a little tweak - knowing what you "can do" - maybe a challenge to work towards that doing it alone is a lot harder.

The worst that can be done is ignoring it - depression doesn't go away - and to make it more manageable is highly unlikely without hard work, effort, and a bit of selfishness. Pride in oneself is often lost along the way, and the only person who can develop that in this case is you. I can only work on developing my own sense of pride in myself, and am sorta on an even keel (doing all that I can do to prevent dropping back down), but it's not been an easy road by any means.
  8. doesnt matter19

I don't know any chat roooms I don't think there here I don't have anyone to chat with anyway and I see why I do try but there isn't even a reason to I have nothing that makes me happy nobody tries to help
    Other than here apparently
    I don't want to see a doctor I don't think I ever will
    I have nothing but negative
  9. lonel

lonel Account Closed

hi doesnt - ya there is good chat here @ top of page - next to forum button - its sometimes really good! also sometimes dr can help, but it takes alot of work for me to go - but keep trying and come chat w/us :)
  10. doesnt matter19

Now I'm just more pissed I can't even see a chat or anything like that but I know it doesn't matter anyway
  11. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

when was the last time you had fun?do things you enjoy, bowling a bath a cup of tea, playing cards, go out dancing, dance like no one is watching, go slidding, play a video game, play a card game, play a board game, try something new maybe an art class, go a road trip, watch a funny video, go shopping, take care of yourself take pride in the freshly shaven beard, have a shower clip your nails, wear a suit, wear a dress shirt, wear dress shoes, wear a top hat, wear a fedora. then go for a walk, maybe someone will say you look nice, ego boost bonus.
  12. doesnt matter19

I'm 20 now I'm not going sliding or playing any games
    I Dont know when I was last truly happy or why but I don't care I'm sad now and nomatter what I do I look bad nobody ever said I look good and I used to actually try ha thats a waste for me to try anything cause I just fail I actually surprise myself with what I did to myself a few days ago it's actually stupid but think giving up is what I need to do
  13. doesnt matter19

I have worked straight everyday for like a month and won't get a day off for a while so I can give up on fun I should just quit working and do what I really want but I'm trying to hold back
  14. issy

issy Member

i feel like this too. just began to write a poem on this.. i too have no one who cares.. im sure there is some one for your. someone who is hiding u are not seeing.. look in the shadows and u may see the person who i do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.