I'm scared...of myself

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lilyblossom, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilyblossom

lilyblossom Member

I'm confused and scared, I can't take it anymore, my life is great, I make money, I go to school, and I have a loving boyfriend....but in the last two weeks I had 3 friends, that were very close and dear to me kill themselves. the 1st hurt, then 1 week later the 2nd, and today my other friend killed herself. I don't know what to do, and there's noone to talk to, I've talked to doctors, family, friends, and no one understands. I feel so alone now. I just want someone to relate, or talk to me.

2. CCK

CCK Well-Known Member

Wow... what the hell? 3 people? Why? Connections?

That really sucks... I can't say I identify with you but you made a good decision coming here. I can say that there's a good chance I wouldn't be around if I hadn't decided to register here this Monday... Best of luck to you.

3. lilyblossom

lilyblossom Member

not that i know of, the 1st did it out of the blue, then the 2nd it might have had something to do with pressure and a bad relationship, and the 3rd, well, it's a shock because she just had a baby 4 months ago. I just dont know what's going on, and I grew up with all 3, so now I feel alone.

4. CCK

CCK Well-Known Member

That's really harsh and I can identify with your feeling alone... You can find me in the chat room if you want to talk, it helps to vent.

5. lilyblossom

lilyblossom Member

is it my fault i can't stop crying, I can't even look at myself cuz these girls were like sisters to me and I am the God mother of one of there kids, now I know it sounds crazy, but my depression has grown so thick I can't hear the truth and I listen to sad songs, look at pictures and stare at my own scars and think..maybe I should, and now I'm scared I might with out even knowing it

6. lilyblossom

lilyblossom Member

i cant seem to get in the chat room??? I've done the java download but nothing, maybe a sign i am alone..i dont know, maybe i am going crazy

7. lilyblossom

lilyblossom Member

i just want to let it be known, i am sorry and i miss them, either way. I can't do it anymore, and there's nothing left for me to try, no one and nothing helps, no medicines, no doctors, it's all crap. I just want to scream!!! and I am that voice that no one hears. Another lost soul in a world of madness. I guess..

8. CCK

CCK Well-Known Member

9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

10. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your three friends. It's good that you registered on this forum. Hopefully now you can let things out and also find support from this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.