W worthless_loser Well-Known Member Aug 9, 2025 #1 Aug 9, 2025 #1 I think I have a cold. I hate this. I just wanna talk to people, or listen to them. I'm too tired and light headed to do anything productive.
I think I have a cold. I hate this. I just wanna talk to people, or listen to them. I'm too tired and light headed to do anything productive.
may71 mr. may Aug 9, 2025 #2 Aug 9, 2025 #2 I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you'll get better soon. Do you want to say how long you've been sick? It's ok if you don't want to.
I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you'll get better soon. Do you want to say how long you've been sick? It's ok if you don't want to.
W worthless_loser Well-Known Member Aug 9, 2025 #3 Aug 9, 2025 #3 A couple days. I'm feeling better now. I didn't want to go into details, so I don't gross people out.
A couple days. I'm feeling better now. I didn't want to go into details, so I don't gross people out.
W worthless_loser Well-Known Member Aug 11, 2025 #5 Aug 11, 2025 #5 Thank you. And thank you for talking with me.