i'm so alone

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Insignificant, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i couldn't be more alone right now. this sucks why is it always like this for me? i mean really. i can't even seem to make a difference. i'm beginning to think it's time to join my best friend.

2. Insignificant

i have come to realize and accept that i am just a nobody and totally worthless. it's just something about me i'm meant to be alone. more than ever i totally feel like joining my best friend. that is probably best.

3. Insignificant

i honestly thought this site was more compassionate than this. i was so so so wrong. i'm not so sure i'm gonna be back. this has been tough to take, but whocares right? wow i will continue to be alone, and you all thought your lives sucked please.

4. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

HI! Don't feel alone. I am really alone too. But this is going to change and it will change for you too. Don't give up now.

5. Insignificant

6. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

i know how you feel i really do! its such a terrible feeling! you can im me or pm me anytime. zundertowz

7. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

i know how you feel i really do! its such a terrible feeling! you can im me or pm me anytime. zundertowz

8. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: it's hard.. especially when you feel alone.

know you always have friends here at SF..

we're willing to listen.

PM me anytime<3

9. Insignificant

i don't feel i always have friends here. no one talks to me lest i reach out to them first. makes me wonder. thanks undertow for the pm that was very thoughtful of ya.

please take care

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I uderstand being alone. I have been isolated in my bedroom for the last fourteen years. I just started getting out a little to go to appointments. Before I had to have my sister take me. Now I drive myself. I have learned to be in touch with how I am feeling before I get behind the wheel. She still has to take me to some places.
    Speaking on the forum I have found a little of my voice.Some of the others think I am strong, I'm not I just speak from the heart. Be assured you are not alone If you need to talk then PM me. I would say see you in the chat room but I am not able to gain access to it. We are here!!!:chopper:!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.