I'm so depressed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Autumn01, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm so depressed.
    I'm laying in bed crying.
    I just want to end my life. I'm so tired of everything. I'm completely useless and worthless. I've been applying for jobs and no one will even give me a chance. I also found out in November from a blood test that I have HSV 1 and HSV 2- no guy will ever want me either. I'm just a worthless piece of trash.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry it is such a low time for you. Jobs are difficult to find in many areas still and takes persistence- something very hard to come by when depressed. So far a HSV - while both are inconvenient and certainly would be inconvenient for casual relations - they are common, controllable, and will not matter in a true relationship. There are also a large number of people with them already - guys- who feel the same way. It is unfortunate, but not the end of relationship possibilities by any means at all.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOU are NOT those words hun i am sorry you are struggling so much and know how depressing it gets with job interviews Getting an interview in itself means you do have some qualities the employer is looking for just when you are not chosen means there was somone out there that perhaps older more experiance etc You are someone important hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.