Practical Advice im so done

i slept through a therapy session

the fact that i am a walking corpse is constantly reinforced. i was meant to die long ago but some cruel higher power has chosen to keep me here to have some entertainment. its extremely sadistic. i exist only to be mocked. every small thing that happens is just the fucking proof i need. the small is to remind me of the big. i have wasted my money due to rest. absolutely disgusting. i dont know why i even try. i am something that is vile. i am a walking corpse. i hope every day that i am killed. i am a disgusting coward that cant do it myself. it would be the happiest day but since i am so fucking horrid and selfish i have chosen to stay. how fucking evil. something like me should stop. maybe its the plan. maybe its good for me to continue to be a mockery. give something for others to hate. everyone needs to hate something. something as putrid as me can serve as a reminder: do not be this disgusting thing. this disgusting thing is constantly punished for being it. subhuman creature too incompetent to be like the people. constantly shown how disgusting it is. forever a failure. cant wait for my death. i cant wait. the god has kept me from enacting my own fate in fear of failure and imprisonment. i will be imprisoned if i fail because the gods love to torture me

Waves

Hey

I share those feelings. Let me ask you. Do you have physical pain in addition to psychic pain? Do you have severe anxiety? Are you living in poverty? Are you hungry for food all the time? Are you only surviving family member? Are you unemployed and not attending school if are? If No to all questions then you have a chance. I am not saying it is easy but a chance. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey

I share those feelings. Let me ask you. Do you have physical pain in addition to psychic pain? Do you have severe anxiety? Are you living in poverty? Are you hungry for food all the time? Are you only surviving family member? Are you unemployed and not attending school if are? If No to all questions then you have a chance. I am not saying it is easy but a chance. Look forward to hearing from you.
i have ptsd ocd and autism so yes severe anxiety

Legate Lanius

Do you have physical pain in addition to psychic pain? Do you have severe anxiety? Are you living in poverty? Are you hungry for food all the time? Are you only surviving family member? Are you unemployed and not attending school if are? If No to all questions then you have a chance. I am not saying it is easy but a chance. Look forward to hearing from you.
What? So if you have physical pain and are unemployed then you don't "have a chance"? You think this is helpful?

KindaOtiose

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry you're in such pain at the moment.

First of all I want to say this - you're not disgusting, subhuman, vile or putrid. I know it may feel like that at the moment, but it isn't true. When we're feeling depressed, we can lie to ourselves and tell ourselves things that aren't true.

You say you slept through a therapy session? I presume you didn't attend. Is there a reason you didn't want to go? Is therapy helping you so far?

Hang in there, things can get better. Sending hugs *brohug.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00