Im so incredibly sad, is this the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob1973

I have been on here for months, and finally went to see a councilor about 3 weeks ago. For the most part, it turned into a disaster. I saw her twice, and she pretty much thought i was ok. Well Im not ok! Yah I briefly mentioned I had considered suicide, but I was dead scared of telling her exacly how close I am! I am to the point of ending it, once and for all. No ifs, ands or but's about it, I am that close! Everytime I see a guy and girl together I want to cry, because to me, I doubt I will ever have a girlfriend or life. I want to cry, shout, scream, do something to fix my sucky life. ANYTHING DARN IT! If that means ending it, I am ready! And I mean that with every fiber of my soul that is left!

I just want to lie down, go to sleep and never wake up! Finally I would have peace!

R

Robin

Look for another councillor :) It can take a while for us to connect to the right people and if you have a good relationship with your councillor it helpos even more :)

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Call your therapist back and tell how desperate you are how sad you are Make it clear you are thinking about suicide. How can help you if you are not totally open with therapist. If not phone crisis line and talk to someone there let them know your feeling like you are going to hurt yourself. Talking to someone with a voice can help ease tension in your brain. Call emergency dept of hospital as well talk to their crisis people there. Reach out to people like you are doing here so you can get help stop the pain Keep strong glad your here.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I know it's not easy, but you have to be totally honest with your therapist. Otherwise, they don't know how serious things are and aren't able to help you properly.

Go back to your therapist and be honest with her. I had to turn around at death's door to realise that suicide isn't the answer. Besides, what have you got to lose? If you need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me. I'm still picking myself up off the floor but I've taken the decision that I will choose life above death and that has made a big difference already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00