I'm so numb

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cordial1, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cordial1

cordial1 Well-Known Member

Break-ups are usually on my terms. This one happened by surprised. OVER a year, down the drain. I can't think, can't move, can't feel right now. I am/feel so alone right now. Everyone tells me not to talk to him, to tell him I need space, but I just want him, and I want him to be with me, and he tells me sorry, and that he cares, but if he did then why did he break up with me? I can't do this, he is the one who saved me from killing myself last summer.. What am I supposed to do when I can't do this anymore. I'm nearing the end of my rope with all of this stress :(

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

He did this for a reason, be it rational or not, so I think it is important for him to sort out what he wants and to be clear with you so you are not getting back into something that will hurt you in this way again...please know he is fortunate to be in a relationship with you and also make sure you care for yourself well...I do not believe in games, so I think things should be as clear as they can be...and yes, I have been on both ends of this type of seperation and it hurts so much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.