I'm so scared to go to school tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Kai Nashi, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

So, today in school, in one of my new classes i foudn out the person who sits next to me is my exs cousin, and she asked if i dated her cousin and i said yes and then she said to her frined that her cousin said i was stupid and that hurt so much and made me so down today...but why im afraid to go to school is she asked me "did you like her" and i said yeah, thinking she meant at the time, but im just worried she meant like now and no, i dont AT ALL and im afraid shed tell her and shit and then more shit will start this is freaking me out this has been bothering me ALL DAY since it happend please someone help me i need adive PLEEEASE...

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Relax and don't worry about it. It may be easier said than done but just relax and don't worry about what happened it's more likely nothing will happen. So what if someone misunderstood you liking someone if it happens that person approaches you just explain the misunderstanding.

3. Kai Nashi

Ye, but its my ex, who pretty much doesnt like me at all anymore, so yeah thats a problem

4. DrownedFishOnFire

what problem are you thinking of will happen?

5. Kai Nashi

I think that if infact my exs cousin tells my ex that i liked her (in which i meant at the time we were dating) shes gonna start some shit cus she dont like me at all, and i dont like hee at all either.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope it goes alright for you, young ones in school love gossip so maybe if confronted just say exactly what you had meant and hopefully that will be the end of it. Reading your post brings back high school memories for me, ugh , a horrible age. Let us know how things go. Best of luck.

7. Kai Nashi

Thanks, and i sure hope its the end of it too, and yeah, I hate gossip and stuff and these are freshmen (im a junior) and like they just came from the gossipyest of places ever...god im anxious..

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hated those types in school. Big :hug: for ya. You will be ok I'm sure :)

9. DrownedFishOnFire

Hope it went well for you.

10. Kai Nashi

11. DrownedFishOnFire

Guess it's a plus. Good luck.

12. Donnanobispacem

Donnanobispacem Well-Known Member

Some people do like drama, but it's ok to just change the subject or not respond to people's impertinent questions.
    I have a nosy neighbor, I knew the moment she saw me she was going to ask a question I did not want to discuss with her, private stuff, I just said something else about the weather in response in a friendly but firm way and got in my car and left. Wish I'd learned how to do it years ago!

You take care ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

13. Jasv

Jasv Well-Known Member

I would honestly not even care about neither your ex, nor her cousin. If your ex really cared about you, she would talk to you personally, or unblock you from her facebook. It's really not that hard. It just seems as if your ex is bored and wants to fuck with your feelings. You get anxious very easily it seems, but I would desperately try really hard to let it go. People like that are a waste of your time. My ex was like that, although I'm the one who dumped her, she stopped talking to me, and after a year later, she hits me up asking me for favors, so all I did was blocked her. Having that negativity in your life is just going to make matters, and your anxiety worse. Her cousin seems to enjoy drama. Anyways good luck to you and to whatever happens :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.