• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

im so stuck.

Not open for further replies.
This has gone on far too long and there is nothing i can do about it. I have been dragged into the midddle of the woods with a knife to my throat getting punched and kicked saying this day was the end of my life. the abuse, the choking, the rape and im stuck with it all for my baby girl. i sick and tired of getting hurt. even mentally, the things i can and cannot do or say to stick up for myself is just tearing me apart. fuck i need some help. but there is nothing i can do without makin gmy life worse.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Yes there is You call help line you get you and your baby to a womens shelter and you stay there The will help protect you and get you away from your abuser


Banned Member
I was in a abusive relationship, I know how hard it it, but the difference was i didnt have a child.for your sake and the childs I hope you can get out of there, can you stay with your family?
or like total eclipse mentioned a womens shelter


Well-Known Member
Hi, Im sandra. I dont know the details of your situation, but i can tell you this...there is always a way out. I know that for alot of people it seems like there isnt, if u look through my posts i have one from 2009 where i said the same thing. Im stuck. I was 17 and my whole family was protecting the person abusing me. And someone on here told me there was a way out, and so now im telling you. Your child is not benefitting from you staying where you are. Whoever is doing this to you is guaranteed to do this to your baby girl as well when she gets older. I dont know the area your in, but almost every city has some sort of women's shelter or some place that will keep you safe. You need to call the police and tell them whats been going on and tell them you want someone to come and get you and your daughter to safety. I know the police seem like a bad idea, but the only way to stop this violence is to get away from whoever is hurting you. You need to keep yourself safe. And your daughter. The police will help you, the department of human services will help you. Trust me when i say that it may not be easy, but you can do this. You can save yourself and your daughter. feel free to PM me anytime if you need to talk <3 --- with love, sandra
Hey, I recently got out of an abusive relationship. I thought I was stuck, but once my son understood what was going on, I had to get out. I couldn't stand the idea of raising my son to be just like his dad, or be treated like I was being treated... I strongly suggest calling the YMCA in your area, they were REALLY helpful.
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount