Here it is another holiday.. a time for family and I am alone with my 11 year old daughter for the 8th year in a row. I am so tired of reaching out to ppl only to find out that in the long run all they really care about are their own families. All I ever wanted was to have my own family.. to "adopt" those that don't.. and to have my life's puzzle complete. I was married at one point to a drug addict.. I was the most loyal wife and after all his abuse.. he was the one that left me. I/we are better off without him, that is for sure. But, omg, I am so so so so lonely. I love my daughter to pieces, but I am so very tired of being a single parent. So very tired... I never get a break.. and I never have enough money or time. There are times that I think she would be better off without me, but I know that isn't true.. because you see, I am the ONLY one she has... she is the ONLY one I have. That is sad. It is one thing as an adult to be lonely.. but no child should ever be lonely... they should be spoiled by grandmas, aunts, uncles, teachers, etc... but it is just us.. and I don't know why no one cares.. it is not like we don't have a family..
The only time my phone rings is if it is a bill collector.. THEY manage to call me, but not a one of my so called friends/family. If I don't reach out to them, I would never talk to another living soul. I get tired of doing all the work all the time to nurture friendships. Am I not worth being a friend to? I guess not...
If I did not have my daughter, I'd have killed myself off a long time ago. I've tried 2 times.. before she was born.. once her dad poured the pills into my hand and said "go ahead". I feel like I was born to fulfill the universe's need for a punching bag. I've been molested, raped, beaten, abused emotionally, homeless, divorced, cheated on, ... you name it.. it has happened to me.. I'm 35 and I've had more happen in my life then most ppl live a lifetime for. My life is sad.. it always has been. I cannot remember a time when I was happy. I pray every night that God take both me and my daughter in our sleep. I'll never take my own life, purposely, I could never do that to her.. but I pray that same prayer every night... hoping to wake up in heaven.. I know I'll be free there.
I guess I've slowly been killing myself though. I have an eating disorder... I binge and then purge using ungodly amounts of laxatives. I get heart palpatations all the time. I take a prescription diet medication and boost it with caffeine pills.... until I am wired. I've dropped 100 pounds in the past 6 months by not eating and being wired all the time. No one says "omg!".. they say "good job on the weightloss.." I guess I've been so fat that as long as it comes off they don't care how. They don't seem to realize that I go days starving myself and depriving myself of even water... sure to lose weight, but mostly to punish myself.... to hurt myself physically... so that no one can get close enough to hurt me emotionally.
I am tired of my life... I do want it over... on this day, Easter, can't God come down and answer my prayer.. so I can be alive and free too... I know here on earth I never will be.
.........I'm so tired of crying........I'm so tired ........so very tired of everything.
~Phoenix
The only time my phone rings is if it is a bill collector.. THEY manage to call me, but not a one of my so called friends/family. If I don't reach out to them, I would never talk to another living soul. I get tired of doing all the work all the time to nurture friendships. Am I not worth being a friend to? I guess not...
If I did not have my daughter, I'd have killed myself off a long time ago. I've tried 2 times.. before she was born.. once her dad poured the pills into my hand and said "go ahead". I feel like I was born to fulfill the universe's need for a punching bag. I've been molested, raped, beaten, abused emotionally, homeless, divorced, cheated on, ... you name it.. it has happened to me.. I'm 35 and I've had more happen in my life then most ppl live a lifetime for. My life is sad.. it always has been. I cannot remember a time when I was happy. I pray every night that God take both me and my daughter in our sleep. I'll never take my own life, purposely, I could never do that to her.. but I pray that same prayer every night... hoping to wake up in heaven.. I know I'll be free there.
I guess I've slowly been killing myself though. I have an eating disorder... I binge and then purge using ungodly amounts of laxatives. I get heart palpatations all the time. I take a prescription diet medication and boost it with caffeine pills.... until I am wired. I've dropped 100 pounds in the past 6 months by not eating and being wired all the time. No one says "omg!".. they say "good job on the weightloss.." I guess I've been so fat that as long as it comes off they don't care how. They don't seem to realize that I go days starving myself and depriving myself of even water... sure to lose weight, but mostly to punish myself.... to hurt myself physically... so that no one can get close enough to hurt me emotionally.
I am tired of my life... I do want it over... on this day, Easter, can't God come down and answer my prayer.. so I can be alive and free too... I know here on earth I never will be.
.........I'm so tired of crying........I'm so tired ........so very tired of everything.
~Phoenix