I'm tired of everyone else decidin on my life and I never say anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone is telling me what should i do with my life.

I wanted to be successful, beautiful, funny, happy, healthy and very rich and educated...
now, all i want is to die. to end this. i don't want ANYTHING from life... i honstly, don't know...and i want to scream...
i'm too tired to try from the start, i don't want new "life goals"

I totally understand where you are coming from. I still have problems with my family trying to live my life for me (which includes making career goals). To be honest, just do what makes you happy. I ended up just taking what people said with a grain of salt and did what I enjoyed. In the end, everything works out if you are happy.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hiyas, going by your post.. I would suggest making small goals, then building them up into bigger ones. As you know things cannot and won't change overnight. So just hang in there and don't give up!! :hug:

everyone is telling me what should i do with my life.

I wanted to be successful, beautiful, funny, happy, healthy and very rich and educated...
now, all i want is to die. to end this. i don't want ANYTHING from life... i honstly, don't know...and i want to scream...
i'm too tired to try from the start, i don't want new "life goals"

Both mjt20mik and CocaCola are right. First, don't do what others want you to do... do what YOU want to do. It is okay to listen to ideas and suggestions, I think we all benefit by input from others... but you as an individual have the option as to what elements of suggestions that you accept and adopt, or that you reject. Making a plan with goals is the next step... and you don't have to come up with what you call "new life goals." What is wrong with your original goals in life? Stick with being successful, beautiful, funny, happy, healthy and very rich and educated. You may not reach each goal to it's fullest, I doubt any of us can, but goals should always be something you are reaching for. If you set goals that are too easy to achieve, then what happens after you achieve them? Life wellness includes always striving with aspirations to do better and to do things to your fullest of potential. Don't be afraid to set goals and work toward them. You don't have to nail them all... you just have to keep them on your radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00