I'm too sad to go on. miss my daughter

Lindamy

I have been going further and further in overusing my medicine and I think if i don't wake up it won't matter. I told my husband. He wants to take me to the hospital. Im afraid to go. I am worried that it will upset my other two kids. I love them but i feel like I am just such a burden to everyone. I am a failure as a mom and I miss my daughter who died. I miss my mom. I think my life is almost over.

Lindamy

I have tried to get outpatient care. The people i have seen don't seem to care much. I have told them I spend days crying. And it starts out crying and turns into fear and screaming. My husband had to be gone recently and I spent 3 entire days screaming. I think these doctors dont care how bad the anxiety is that I feel and how many days i go without sleep and the little girl i somtimes see standing in my room watching me. I think I have finally lost my mind and am broken. My mind is just broken and I don't know how to live anymore.

Lindamy

Usually when I take too much medicine it's just so I can finallyget some sleep after being awake for 3 or 4 days. Not to kill myself. But if I don't wake up it would not bother me.

I think these doctors dont care how bad the anxiety is that I feel and how many days i go without sleep
I'm sorry that the doctors that you have aren't more caring. Do you want to say what medication they are giving you?

the little girl i somtimes see standing in my room watching me
How long have you been seeing the little girl? Is it only when you are crying?

so I can finallyget some sleep after being awake for 3 or 4 days
Acupuncture can help with insomnia, and may help in general. Do you want me to say more about that?

Lindamy

the little girl doesn't talk to me. She's just there. She doesn't feel threatening or frightening. I have had a few other hallucinations but those were from ambien CR. I can't take ambien

Lindamy

My anxiety has been so high, it's like I'm about to do the most scary thing I've ever done at any moment. My brain is freaking out, my teeth chatter, my hands shake and I cant leave my house. Im afraid for people to see me.

Jude

This is so sad to read. I really feel for you and I care about you even though I don’t know you. No one should have to go through such fear. It’s not fair and I can’t even imagine losing a daughter. Maybe your meds aren’t working, the hospital may be a good idea to get them on track and give you some rest

Jude

This is so sad to read. I really feel for you and I care about you even though I don’t know you. No one should have to go through such fear. It’s not fair and I can’t even imagine losing a daughter. Maybe your meds aren’t working, the hospital may be a good idea to get them on track and give you some rest
Do you want me to leave this site? I'm sorry i have caused a problem.
No, please, you aren’t causing any problems, hugsssss

Lindamy

This is a peer support forum. We are not a replacement for getting real life help. Please seek help if your husband thinks it is a good idea.
I'm sorry i caused trouble. I should leave this site. I am not able to go right now to the hospital. We live in a very rural area and my husband is making calls to find a place that will take me. Sorry again for the problem. please delete this thread.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00