I'm very depressed right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

I'm very depressed right now and so suicidal as well,nothing is helping me at all and I don't know what to do.I'm so sick of living thinking of waking up to another day tomorrow is really scaring me already.

am I alive

I understand, waking up is the worst part, I want to throw up every morning...don't know what to say, I am in the same boat, can't live, can't die...shit...

icequeen

i think if we did a poll, 90% of peeps would agree with how you feel, but that doesnt help you right now

not wanting to spout the usual, but can you call someone...dont leave yourself vulnerable if you know you are. i have a friend that comes everyday at 1100 and stays till up to 5pm..and whilst it can drive me nuts, i know it keeps me safe as i try and hide how i feel...didnt succeed well today, but i know if i was alone...i probably wouldnt be here. can you get some to visit for a few hours a day to distract you? there is always here ofc..but sometimes you need to hear a real voice so call crisis line, samaritans or whoever...but dont suffer alone..
:hug:

skysunsand

i think if we did a poll, 90% of peeps would agree with how you feel, but that doesnt help you right now

not wanting to spout the usual, but can you call someone...dont leave yourself vulnerable if you know you are. i have a friend that comes everyday at 1100 and stays till up to 5pm..and whilst it can drive me nuts, i know it keeps me safe as i try and hide how i feel...didnt succeed well today, but i know if i was alone...i probably wouldnt be here. can you get some to visit for a few hours a day to distract you? there is always here ofc..but sometimes you need to hear a real voice so call crisis line, samaritans or whoever...but dont suffer alone..
:hug:
That's really good advice. Getting in touch with someone, anyone, especially when you feel at your most vulnerable is super important.

Mr. Goldstein

I'm so depressed too. I'm so tired and I don't have any energy. Life is shit. I would like to die in my sleep tonight.
Me too. If only I had the courage to actually end my life. I mean, what's there to lose? If anything, I can finally find out if indeed there is an afterlife or not.

ace

Thank you all for your replies I saw my Psychologist and Psychistrist yesterday,although it helped a bit it didn't enough.I tried to stay distracted watching the football game with friends,but as soon as I got home the hell started again and the suicidal thoughts.I've spoken to crisis lines before they're not too bad but I feel I still get back to struggling alot after the call.Once again I'm having severe suicidal thoughts again today for tonight,it's one thing after another I'm trying hard so much honestly but don't feel it's enough maybe this time especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00