Inadequate

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Lauramarie, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauramarie

Lauramarie Member

To start I know I shouldn't let someone else define me but it really sucks watching the man you love drool over what you will never be and that he'd rather do himself to her than touch you. Knowing he is just waiting for you to leave so he can go to it. I hate so much how disgusting I am. I know no one will love me unless I love myself so I guess I will never be loved because I'm never going to love me. I fantasize about ending things everyday but of course I fail at that too. I've been dieting but I will never be tiny. He will never want me and it kills me. Yes I'm that pathetic. He told me it disgusts him to look at me in underwear so I make sure I'm always fully dressed. I just want to be loved but I will never get that and it destroys me. I'm sorry to whine but this seemed like a place I could just get this out. I have no one to talk to and needed a release. Thank you

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HUn omg please walk away from this person he is not worth keeping He is an ass he is YOU deserve to be loved and cared for as a person not as an object ok You walk away and you find a person that treats you with respect and dignity hugs to you

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

If a man can make you feel that disgusted with yourself, then it's time to leave because it's emotional and psychological abuse.

4. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

If someone makes you feel like that then they are not deserving of your affection. Tell them to leave you in peace.

5. Lauramarie

Lauramarie Member

Thank you for listening everyone. I wish I could find the strength to go but the heart is treacherous

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The heart will heal it will i know you don't believe that now but it will ok so you hang on here you keep talking to us You will have that dream hun just hold on here with us ok until the pain lessens some

7. Lauramarie

Lauramarie Member

Thank you do much. I need to get things off my chest. People in my life have their own issues and don't wang to hear mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.