Initial Confession

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Odd_Panda24, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Odd_Panda24

Odd_Panda24 Member

I'm new to the whole thought of actually opening up about myself and being 100% honest. But not actually being known is the easiest way to do so. I'm usually confused on my own feelings and have experienced many life changing events. Being able to have a place to speak my mind and not be judged in the slightest way, brings a lot of comfort and ease with my constant anxiety. I really do hope I can bring myself to post regularly now that I have found actual freedom to do so.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome @Odd_Panda24 to the forum. I am glad that you found us.
    Odd_Panda24 likes this.
  3. bobbob

bobbob Well-Known Member

Hi Panda24.
    I hope that posting and chatting here helps you. The anonymity has been very useful for me to be able to explain how Im actually feeling (which I have mostly kept hidden from friends). And I think it is very non-judgemental and very supportive place.
    Best wishes
    Odd_Panda24 likes this.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi, and welcome to the forum @Odd_Panda24 (what a cool name btw)

I hope this forum will help you open up, both on the forum and in the chat room. Sometimes it does help to have somewhere safe to get things off of your chest.

Stay safe and be kind to yourself!
    Odd_Panda24 likes this.
  5. Welcome!!! We are here to either listen or to support, whatever you need.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. I can definitely relate regarding the anxiety. It's terrible. It's a horrible feeling but I am glad you decided to open up to us here because we do care! Best of luck to you in your struggles and journey to recovery!