Has anyone been in one? My psychiatrist recommended it since meds and regular therapy seem to be having little effect. I’m a little skeptical though. Plus, according to the hospital’s website, it seems the only way to get into the program is to show up at the ER in the middle of a crisis, and that gets a big ol’ “nope” from me; I’ve seen how regular medical personnel treat psych patients and I will not subject myself to that again.
But if I can find a way to just show up and sign up, or get referred there without an ER visit, I might consider it. So, has anyone participated in any such program? What was involved? Did it help?
But if I can find a way to just show up and sign up, or get referred there without an ER visit, I might consider it. So, has anyone participated in any such program? What was involved? Did it help?