introducing myself i guess

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by organic_anagram, Mar 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. My name is Jimmy. I'm 25 in a month, I live with my brother, and my life is a mess.

I've read a few stories on here and I have to say... I'm pretty amazed. Normally I'd never post such personal things online, but the love people give one another here is truly refreshing. I wasn't sure what to expect when I made an account, but at this point, I'm very glad I did.

I'll be posting my story soon. In the meantime, if anyone needs anything at all, please do let me know. One of the only ways I feel better about myself is by helping others.

Looking forward to a long and fruitful stay here at SF...

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF , I am really glad you found us. It is very hard sometimes to find real people that you can talk about some things with so the site can be very helpful at giving a place to talk/vent and realizing you are not nearly alone in the world with some feelings as it may seem. I hope to read more from you :)

3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Jimmy, welcome to SF :) I am glad that you found us.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Jimmy, welcome to SF! You are right, there is a lot of love here. I think it is because we are more understanding of one another's problems as we are going through similar things and can relate. I am glad you decided to join, and we are here whenever you need us :)

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum, I am glad you chose to join and glad you've already noticed how supportive SF is and continues to be. I wish you all the best in your recovery *hugs*

6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi Jimmy, and welcome to SF. I really hope you find what you need here. It's good you found this place and I really hope you can find some help and support here!

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Jimmy, welcome to SF. I'm glad you found us!! :) BTW, I really like your username!

8. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum dude

9. Thank you! It's actually a lyric. I won't say from where because the lyrics are on the grotesque side. I just really wish the M at the end didn't end up on a second line when I post. :mad:

10. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You have a double underline in the middle- If you like I can remove one for you so that the "m" does not spill over to the other line...if so just message me and i will take care of (and remember to type it the right way when log in after the change if you want that done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.