is anybody reading this

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by dzda52511, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dzda52511

dzda52511 Member

:uncomfortableness:Is anyone reading this? Today was a constant struggle, wake up.. work.. go home.. misserable. i don't think anything can put a smile on my face, I don't know how to even make myself smile, i don't even want to look in the mirror... i hate myself, i hate this life no matter how hard i try to see the beauty in everything.. No matter how hard i try to have faith, or have hope... is it worth even trying to have hope and faith in things you never know if or when they will even happen? help

- sad fucked up person

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, sweetie. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. :arms: The one thing we can count on is that things do change. How they change? Well, true, we can't predict that, but we can work to make the changes that we want, even if takes some time.

What specific things would you like to happen? What things are getting to you and making you feel so miserable?

You sound sad but you don't sound like someone I would hate or even dislike. Depression makes us into very harsh critics of ourselves. It might help if you could think of two or three good things you can say about yourself. I can start you off - today was a struggle, but you are strong and you survived.

Also, do you see a counsellor/pdoc/therapist? Having someone supportive and objective to talk to can be really helpful. It's great that you've reached out here, too!

And with the hope that something might make you smile, here is...a picture.

Please stay safe.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is hope hun always it is there we reach out for support we get the help we need to get on new path we are listening ok we are here and we care about you
    You stay here talk to us and we will help support you ok hugs

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

yes I am reading what you wrote, I hear you. I've been depressed lately too, but I think that in that moment, it's hard to see hope and help as beneficial...as to what makes you smile, perhaps you like animals? I would suggest watching funny animal videos so at least you can focus on something else than the pain...but if you can't it's okay too...

I wish I had the right cure for you...but I find that talking and exchanging with people helps so keep posting here and vent your feelings...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.