is it just me tat does this when angry?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by worthless1, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worthless1

worthless1 Member

Whenever I get in an argument or get cheated I want to kill myself. I usually quit wearing seat belts, take high risks at work by not using safety items (I am an electrician and work at great heights, I don't use safety harnesses or gloves when I am ticked. I also tell my wife "I am not eating" I feel so worthless because everyone walks all over me. I am such a nice guy I get taken advantage of and ripped off all the time. I can not speak my mind. I hate myself. Whats even worst, I consider myself a christian but these feelings just overpower me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No hun you are not the only one that puts one self in harm when they feel like they are nothing hun I drive very fast and i to do other things that could take me away because it hurts too much inside I do hope though you get help hun to increase your feelings of self worth okay I too am working on that one hugs

3. worthless1

worthless1 Member

I am afraid to get help because if I told someone how I really feel they would more than likely call mental health and put me in the Hostpital. I also feel better when I hit myself or hurt myself in other ways. I have broken picture frames on my head, punched my face, shut my hand in a door, touched a hot stove. I am just crazy I guess.

4. Null

Null Well-Known Member

your not crazy... your in pain... i used to do a lot of the same thing...

I'm not sure why i did them, but maybe it was a way to externalize the pain so it you can understand and cope with it in a meaningful way...

I'm so sorry your feeling this way, it might be helpful to seek help of a professional... and start slow... once you trust them, I'm sure you can begin to open up.

i hope it helps

5. worthless1

worthless1 Member

Appreciate the help. I know I need help I am just afraid to open up. I am the kind of person who has a big smole and looks like they have it together, but inside I am a total wreck!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please hun you find that one person a professional who can and will help you okay We all want the inner pain to go away Hell that mask we all wear that dam mask that everything is okay but it is not hun and soon if you do not get help you not only harm yourself but others hun you love Please try hun reach out to one person okay they cannot say anything unless you say you will committ suicide tell them abt self harm and how you need help to stop It will be kept confidential make sure you find someone check out their credentials and get help okay please you will learn to stop this behavior small steps at a time hun first step is reach out to someone you trust ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.