Is it only me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been on here in awhile, I was able to get out of the darkness I was in. Thats been a few years ago, and I want to say I am happy but I feel there is still something lurking... The urges pop into my head just like normal thoughts lately, something like:

"I need to mow the grass, stop at the store, <Mod Edit:Methods>

Now I know this isnt what most people call normal, whatever normal is. I cant really locate a common trigger, and the urges arent very strong at all but they keep happening, like background noise. Does anyone else experience this?

Last edited by a moderator:

W Miller

Sure do. Just when you think you've beat it, well. Fight the background noise, I know it well, myself.

What is a "normal" person anyway, I've yet to meet one...:)

Don't do it, life is precious.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I think many here have those thoughts that just won't go away but know they will not act on it just an irrantional thought so acknowledge it as that and let it go ok. something like an ocd thought would do keep popping up for no reason

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I would think it's normal. No matter how happy I might get, there are always those thoughts lurking in the back of my mind. They've been with me for decades, so I don't expect them to go away completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00