Is it worth going on with mental illness?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by christian_1990, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

is it?....the people with mental illness we are very unlucky...its like a curse....i dont want to get "treated" (seeing a doctor etc)....for personal reasons....so i wont get a "cure"....some people is blind, doesnt have an arm a leg, some people get raped and murderer...just examples of "bad luck".......so for the rest of us with a very serious mental ilness and going tru hell everyday....is not worth going on....sry about the bad english i hope u get what i mean.....i just felt like saying that

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

i see what you mean, and im sorry of this seems a little harsh, i dont mean it in a nasty way, but if your not willing to go seek professional medical advise from a doctor then you wont get a 'cure' and the living hell will never end... so technically its your call, your the only one who can stop it by getting help, which then gets the ball rolling and eventually in time, the living in hell will stop... maybe its not worth going on with a mental illness, maybe its better to get help, be happy and live life to the full :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.