is losing appetite actually dangerous?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I'm not sure if its healthy even though its not my first time but its like my first time felt like its severe. I could eat less in a month and feel okay but I keep getting scolded for eating less, Lol? *dunno2

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Of course it's dangerous if you stop eating enough. The lack of appetite is not so much an issue if you still continue to eat, which you should. Perhaps set up a schedule, Kitty, and stick to it. Eat things that you love, but eat. *hug

HappyKitty

Of course it's dangerous if you stop eating enough. The lack of appetite is not so much an issue if you still continue to eat, which you should. Perhaps set up a schedule, Kitty, and stick to it. Eat things that you love, but eat. *hug
what kind of schedule? ^^

memyselfand1

University Student
But remeber what you doing for the day and adjust accordingly. I.e don’t have a huge pizza for five people if you are sitting down and not moving.

how do you physically feel, I know if I eat say a normal amount of food I feel really rough and bloated and all I wanna do is binge more, so stick to my limit and I feel totally fine. I also gave up sugar and stopped eating carbs.

BarryW

SF Supporter
Metabolism can change over a lifetime so it's not necessarily bad to be less or more hungry. The problem arises when appetite is too high or too low. Without proper nutrition the body and mind will not be at their best to battle all the things going on in your life. Life's hard enough without making it harder by skipping meals methinks.

Maybe a change in what types of food you eat would help increase your appetite, if that is what is needed.

HappyKitty

Yea I naturally head on to stress eating which is my nature due to pcos but simultaneously, my appetite has been depending on mood which I can lose/increase appetite and both aren't good like its all because of psychiatry meds play a part in it but my current, Ritalin has also helped to balanced this.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00