Is There Any Hope????

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by brknsilence, Jun 21, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Trying hard not to give up and trying hard to stay positive and keep moving forward.

Was okay yesterday, but frustrated right now.

Been fighting off this depression for quite some time. Struggled off and on with an eating disorder in the past.

Recently, been dealing with suicidal thoughts that wouldn't go away. Still there but not bad. Now been so hungry and feeling triggered - fighting off slipping back into ED behaviors.

Just frustrated that if it's not one thing it's another. Will I ever break free from this tormenting mind that just wants to destroy me?

So exhausted in dealing with these struggles. So exhausted in burdening everyone. Just drained.

Just wanting to sleep and hoping this will disappear. Just don't want to face this anymore.

So sorry everyone. I have been letting everyone down.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Yes there is hope. Remind yourself that thoughts and urges will eventually pass.

Here if you want to talk.
    brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - so sorry.

Not feeling well physically right now. Hoping to get the kids down for a nap soon.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

here if you want to talk sweetie,just pm me. ((hugs)) there is ALWAYS hope :)
    brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

6. Of course there is hope! Is there a friend or family member you can reach out to? How about a Pastor or a counselor who you know? We all need somebody else at times to share with. Inbox me if you need a referral for a good counselor. I am glad you came to this forum to ask for help.
  7. brknsilence

I see a therapist but nothing seems to be working well. Meds aren't helping either. Just tired (emotionally)
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((hugs)) Think of your unborn baby hun. She needs you. She needs you to live. Confide in your GP or psuch that what they are currently doing is just simply not working and ask for other treatment, I think you are amazing!
  9. brknsilence

She's been my only reason not to give into my thoughts right now. Just tired of feeling the way I do all the time
  10. brknsilence

Thanks for being there. Hugs
  11. Didn't get a chance to come back and reply to you. How are you doing? Have you had your meds evaluated lately? You mentioned you have a therapist. Do you need someone else to hear you? Would you like a referral to someone else online who might could help?
  12. brknsilence

My meds was upped a few weeks ago. Just not well. Thought about stopping it all together but know that's a bad idea. I'm just tired of dealing with this. So sorry.
  13. Just Lost

Just Lost Member

Your words are my thoughts..... So exhausted!