is there any male rape victim here?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by asking_advice, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

is there any male rape victim here?
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If there is it's not too likely you'll here from him.

Men are not usually that likely to report or talk about that sort of thing.
  3. Cloudy_Eyes

Cloudy_Eyes Member

A close friend of mine is a male rape victim. He has a very difficult time talking about it. But is becoming more passionate about being open so he can eventually help others.
  4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Sure. I am.

But I'm not on here anymore, however you can look through old posts of mine to see if they help.
  5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i am, if you want to talk, you can pm me or add me on msn. im usuallyhat early in the morning
  6. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

I am, msg me if you want to talk. im usually on in the late evenings UK time
  7. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I want to apologize to all of you. Rape is a serious thing- no matter who it happens to.
  8. collegedude250

collegedude250 Active Member

A cop friend of mine told me tech. I was, but I consider it more along the lines of molested. Idk though, I'm not the expert.
  9. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

I am.
  10. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

sorry to heard you all went throw that pain
    its horrible
  11. Andy73

Andy73 Active Member

Ya I'm one but it's not a subject I really like decussing and want to avoid at any cost since there is allot of confusion around how and why it happened and then theres the subject of sexual idenity confusion and musclinity issuses and being a man and not owning my own body as the person who was raping me owned it, and thats how my self harming behaviour and suicide attempts started as a means of punishing myself and being in control of at least one thing that nobody else could control me doing.
  12. I am. Not rape, but molestation.

I hate talking about it, but if you want you can pm me and I can share my story if it will help.
  13. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

Molested, but not technically raped. Feels the same. Dont like talking about it but you can pm me.
  14. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Being open about it with trusted people can be liberating. I kept it a secret for 15 years. It was good to finally tell someone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.