It's been a while, nearly a year I think
So much has happened, some good times, so bad times, but still here I am again, posting messages that no one will ever really read, well not in a way that will make a difference to my life, I bit short sighted of me I guess, nothing is set in stone, anything is possible, that just seems so far away right now.
for those that don't know, can't remember, I'm a 40 something, gay man, an issue that has always brought great personal conflict to me, until about a year ago, I met a new friend, that said he didn't care, it made no difference, for a time we were friends, not in any kind of sexual way, just two lonely people that needed each others company, all was well, I had some really great times, just hang around, doing guy stuff, at my age I never thought I would have that sort of friend again, but of course it didn't last, a girl came along and I did something foolish, after all, he nearly always said he wasn't gay, it was ironic really, the girl that took that friend away from me, came looking for a realitionship with an old fool like me first, then moved onto him, as I was "unavailable"
So now here I am all alone in the world again, I miss those times, having someone to talk to, some one to go out with, someone to trust, someone to be there for, someone to surprise me, I miss those times, I miss him.
He doesn't speak to me any more, he broke his promise, ok I was in the wrong to " get a bit frisky" with him, that was wrong on me, but despite all my efforts to make things right between me and him, he still refuses to forgive me, maybe I got too close, maybe I let him get far to close to me, I can get no explanation from him, no reason why he should walk out of my life so prompty, with so little information to go on.
Where did I go wrong ? what did I do wrong ? for my life to turn out this way, it seems so unfair, so unjust, things could change, I could change them, but now even after all these years, no matter how hard I try, no matter what happens, I always end up the one that gets hurt and right now, it hurts so much, what have I done to deserve this ? is this my fate ? my punishment ? am I being judged by some higher power ?
Is this really as good as it gets ?
I hope not !
But
I suspect it is for me
So much has happened, some good times, so bad times, but still here I am again, posting messages that no one will ever really read, well not in a way that will make a difference to my life, I bit short sighted of me I guess, nothing is set in stone, anything is possible, that just seems so far away right now.
for those that don't know, can't remember, I'm a 40 something, gay man, an issue that has always brought great personal conflict to me, until about a year ago, I met a new friend, that said he didn't care, it made no difference, for a time we were friends, not in any kind of sexual way, just two lonely people that needed each others company, all was well, I had some really great times, just hang around, doing guy stuff, at my age I never thought I would have that sort of friend again, but of course it didn't last, a girl came along and I did something foolish, after all, he nearly always said he wasn't gay, it was ironic really, the girl that took that friend away from me, came looking for a realitionship with an old fool like me first, then moved onto him, as I was "unavailable"
So now here I am all alone in the world again, I miss those times, having someone to talk to, some one to go out with, someone to trust, someone to be there for, someone to surprise me, I miss those times, I miss him.
He doesn't speak to me any more, he broke his promise, ok I was in the wrong to " get a bit frisky" with him, that was wrong on me, but despite all my efforts to make things right between me and him, he still refuses to forgive me, maybe I got too close, maybe I let him get far to close to me, I can get no explanation from him, no reason why he should walk out of my life so prompty, with so little information to go on.
Where did I go wrong ? what did I do wrong ? for my life to turn out this way, it seems so unfair, so unjust, things could change, I could change them, but now even after all these years, no matter how hard I try, no matter what happens, I always end up the one that gets hurt and right now, it hurts so much, what have I done to deserve this ? is this my fate ? my punishment ? am I being judged by some higher power ?
Is this really as good as it gets ?
I hope not !
But
I suspect it is for me
gles*