Issues...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by brknsilence, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Been struggling a lot with many issues. Laying on the couch and been feeling sad and frustrated. Tired and exhausted and ready for the day to end. I just want to sleep for a long time. Just seems every time I'm awake I mess up one way or another. I am scared going anywhere in public and lately been out everyday due to some appointment. I'm exhausted in all these appointments but having 4 kids and one more on the way, it's expected. People look at me and at times makes comments that is just too much emotionally. I'm just prepared to tell anyone that wants to say unkind things to me that I really don't need the nasty comments or unkindness. Just too much and sad it triggers the suicidal thoughts. Just tired of life being so difficult.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry you're feeling bad hun!

I wish people just kept to themselves and wouldn't say horrible things... People don't realize how their words can hurt sometimes. But hun, it has nothing to do with you... sometimes people need to let some 'air' out and sadly you were in the firing line... and I'm sorry for that! You don't need it.

Please do be kind to yourself. You're under a lot of stress, and like you said, of course you are tired. Get the rest you need, is your husband able to help with any of the stuff around the house etc?

3. brknsilence

He helps the best he can when he's home and not working.

Yesterday was triggering when a man walked up to two women and got onto them about something and all the ladies were doing was talking. I wanted to disappear during that moment. Wanted to leave the store and everything. I hate going anywhere. Just hard.

Still sad and down. Still nauseous. :(

4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

The world seems to have become a more cruel and uncaring place these days or maybe I'm just more aware of the selfishness of people. I'm so sorry you feel this way, I can't imagine how you manage looking after 4 kids, it must be overwhelming. I hope you can get a break somehow and feel better. (((Hugs)))
    Brian

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

Thanks - I told my med dr yesterday which he agrees that the world has become more self centered. He also has come across some rude people. Why do others do this? Do they even care if they will hurt someone's feelings? I almost want to tell the next unkind person if they don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. I'm trying to teach my kids this. They been fighting and arguing which hasn't helped lately I. :(

6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I know my friend the world has become self centered. I go out of my way to be nice and help people cause I know how hard life can get. I think the problem is too many people may have never suffered with anything before, so they don't realize how bad you can feel. It is sad and especially when trying to raise your kids to be kind to others too. I think also that everything has become so complicated in life, I remember it being much simpler and more fun. When I grew up in a small town in Scotland we didn't even have tv until I was around 10yrs old, nobody had that kind of money, but it was simpler and people cared and looked after each other. I wish I could relive those years. Take care of yourself and lean on us here, we care about you. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for peace and calm. Bless you
    Brian

brknsilence likes this.
  7. brknsilence

Thank you

Brian777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.