It Hits Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Wolf

I feel like I'm falling into the darkest abyss. Everyday I get up wondering why, I feel like I'm carrying a boulder when I'm not drawing. My straight As are going to be straight Fs and I feel worthless again. My school work is suffering now I guess.

I need help. :sad:

Lana

Hey hun. I'm sorry you're going through this. Is there anyway you can talk to your teachers and maybe get extensions on assignments? Talking to someone may help as well. I know what it's like to be down there and I really hope you start feeling better soon.
*huge hugs*

Lone_Wolf

Hey hun. I'm sorry you're going through this. Is there anyway you can talk to your teachers and maybe get extensions on assignments? Talking to someone may help as well. I know what it's like to be down there and I really hope you start feeling better soon.
*huge hugs*
My teachers won't let me :(
I think my problem is loneliness as well. When I see all the people walking around and having a great time I wonder why I can't do that as well. I often stay up late either crying,cutting, or both and I just feel useless...

When I see all the people walking around and having a great time I wonder why I can't do that as well. I often stay up late either crying,cutting, or both and I just feel useless...
Me too, but I've been trying to find something to work towards like right now I'm thinking of becoming a mechanical engineer. It keeps my head just above the water so I don't start to drown. My grades have plummeted but getting a tutor really helped and also not expecting too much of myself from each exam also limits how bad I feel. Try to find something to hold onto, something that gets you by for even a few days because for that few days you'll be more enthusiastic and motivated. Anyway, rambling, sorry. But in addition to tackling depression head on with meds and therapy, try thinking of possible things that might motivate you. I know it's difficult but when you find something to live for, it'll be worth it.

Lone_Wolf

Me too, but I've been trying to find something to work towards like right now I'm thinking of becoming a mechanical engineer. It keeps my head just above the water so I don't start to drown. My grades have plummeted but getting a tutor really helped and also not expecting too much of myself from each exam also limits how bad I feel. Try to find something to hold onto, something that gets you by for even a few days because for that few days you'll be more enthusiastic and motivated. Anyway, rambling, sorry. But in addition to tackling depression head on with meds and therapy, try thinking of possible things that might motivate you. I know it's difficult but when you find something to live for, it'll be worth it.
Getting therapy for myself has been a challenge. My family is one that ostracizes the mental ill and so I'm scared to even ask for it. I'm scared one day I'll go too far in my cutting and have to be hospitalized anyways.... I guess I just want to be accepted and my mind frame won't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00