it scares me

Status
Not open for further replies.

riz

Please don't think that way.

If only you could aim for a further day. Give some time to calm down and take things into consideration.

I only wish that you could find someone to talk to. PM me and let me know what's going on.

Even if I don't know you, I can still care from where I am. I don't want to hear people talk this way, even if that makes me the biggest hypocrite on the planet.

I want to hear from you. Just give it some more time.

Can you perhaps think of any tiny, small thing to look forward to, for a day AFTER tomorrow? Like, plan to have your favourite meal for dinner in three days' time, or watch your favourite movie, or try to arrange to go out or see someone - anything that might give you a reason to live through tomorrow and focus on getting past it.

meagainstme

thankyou for all ur replies.

im trying soooo hard to keep holding onto life. im trying to look at things in a different light.

well ive managed to delay it as i want to see the Bodyrox at this club on saturday. so thats good right?

im jst going to keep taking one day at a time. its the best i can do right now.

im holding on so tight to the tiniest thing i can find right now. i dont want to the reach that ulitimate low point i reached the other day.

S

shellz

I am glad you are trying as hard as you can to hang in there :) I didnt like reading your first post up there. But I am glad that you did plan something to go and do, and that you are trying. Thats whats really important right now.

Hang in there, okay? If you ever need someone to talk to Im just a PM away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00