It wasnt a good idea fo rme to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeysephine

go see the number 23 as i apparently have paranoia

ever since then iv been seeing it everywere, i was at the bus stop today and i could see 3 number in front of me 8,2 and 7...8 times 2 add 7

my favorite colours green made out of blue and yellow Blue is 2+12+21+5=40 and yellow is 23+6+12+12+15+23=92
92 divided by 40 is 2.3

my house number is 14 and the number of letters in my street name is 9
14+9=23

it's scary when you find out somethings running your life

and i know it sounds daft but whatever

bunny

Staff Alumni
if it helps at all, the film is wrong, 2 devided by 3 isnt 0.666 its 0.6666666666cont. so if you reduce it to 3 decimal places its 0.667 and has nothing to do with the devil, i actually said in chat yesterday that a lot of people now think the bible was mistranslated anyway, and the number of the beast is 616, and the beast refers to either nero or caligula (cp?) not satan

i know paranoias hard to get rid of, i go through it a lot too, i hope this helps settle you a little though :hug:

joeysephine

yeah but not that many people would look at the number 0.6666666666666 and thing of it as 0.667, there just gunna see all the sixes and think OH MY GOSH ALLOT OF 6'S

and as far as i know 666 is the bad number as when i went to a prey group there were so many story's proving it, and whether it being Satan or not, if its associated with Hell it scares the crap out of me.

bunny

Staff Alumni
its probably the same as the number 13, and friday the 13th, more accidents happen then not because its actually unlucky but because people feel it is and are more likely to think something bad will happen, dont know if that makes sense but im basicly trying to say people will make something unlucky or bad just because its meant to be

joeysephine,
I have just been to see that film too....it does set you thinking...but i think because we have just sat thru however long of the film we are looking out for 23 (yes, i've seen it around too. ) If that makes any sense lol :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00