• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

It's been two years since I'm obsessed with a married man.

MyGirlyGirl

Well-Known Member
#1
I don't even see him but I'm very obsessed with him and think about him all day. What should I do?
He's always in my mind. We had no close relationship. I stalk him, have sexual fantasies about him even though I'm not quite straight. I can't stop it. He's 18 years older
 

Congratsbaby

Well-Known Member
#4
Hi I am pretty young. So what I am going to say , like I understand if you won't take me seriously. But , it's okay. It's alright , feelings don't work that way YK. It just happens , maybe you find him handsome ? Maybe you liked something about him ? It's okay. It's alright.
Yea he's married , as long as you're not acting upon it , it's okay. I understand that you're feeling guilty etc but it's okay. And yea it can be painful and unhealthy especially if you want to actually get into a relationship with him but I think reminding yourself he's married and making a list why it wouldn't work out between you both ( compatability etc ) might help. Take care
 
Last edited:

Jude

Well-Known Member
#7
Two years is a long time. I’m worried that stalking can get you into trouble. Do you know if he’s even worth it? Sometimes I think someone is great, perfect even…then I really get to know them and realize I was wrong. Most times the fantasy is so much better than the actual reality.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top