Its is a great shame that.......

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by A Self Made Loser, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Self Made Loser

A Self Made Loser Active Member

We cannot get every member of SF together in person to talk to eachother. When I'm out facing the outside world it just feels like i'm the only one feeling very depressed with nothing but suicidel thoughts ruiling me. I feel nobody could understand what is going on my head or care. Why should they? It doesen't effect everyone else's perfect little world.

But standing with the SF I feel part of something with people who understand and some who do care. It's far easier to help and offer advice to others than help yourself. Just ask the Docs.

Unfortunatly I have to go put my brave lie face on now for the outside world and remember people, "It's going to be alright" What BS!

2. crashing-down

crashing-down Member

yes, it would be great to have somebody to call or visit when your feeling at your worst. The other week I drove round and round for ages crying my eyesout at the agony inside and I couldn't think of a single person to speak to, it took everything I had not to put my foot down and drive into a concrete wall, and im sure that just talking to someone would have meant it didnt get that far.

Are there any groups set up in the uk like this?

3. A Self Made Loser

A Self Made Loser Active Member

I don't know if any groups are set up, but I presume so as there are many other support groups for just about everything else. The subject could be seen as still quite taboo.I feel like wanting to smash into a wall at high speed everytime I get in my car and on the motorway but I don't want to put anyone else in danger because of my actions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.