It's my turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom died five years ago yesterday. Two years ago on the seventh I lost a wonderful friend who I didn't even know was suicidal and 32 years ago my grandfather died on the eighth. Today is m day. I need to do this.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Your mother would not want this for you or your grandfather they would want you to live on with joy and happiness. I am sorry for your loss but please know that we are here if you need to just vent. Your mother is still with you in memories and in your heart. She would want her daughter happy

nok1888

I lost my dad 2 years ago to cancer, only 64 years young, my grandad at 77 and gran at 77. Ive felt the way you do, and seriously thought of ending it because its too painful to go on but if I did do it, I know for a fact he'd be waiting on the other side to kick my arse!. What im trying to say is not one of the people you have lost would want you to do this, and id bet everything i have they wouldnt even want you to morn to the point of depression.

Theres nothing wrong with letting them go and living your life. I let my dad go so he can rest in peace. Every day I think of him but I dont let it take over me to the point he has to worry about me.

I hope this makes sense and maybe helps even in a small way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00