its NOT okay to be invalidated!!

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
Most people don't get BPD. Even people working in mental health. The crap I've copped over the years due to this is unfathomable . Defiantly INVALIDATED!

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
Most people don't get BPD. Even people working in mental health. The crap I've copped over the years due to this is unfathomable . Defiantly INVALIDATED!
I too suffer with BPD, BPD is a very complex MH condition with lots of aspects, I suffer terribly with the emotinal side of it!! im often told i should of been born a girl with my emotions!! I feel you and know where your coming from PB!!

what can help you make you feel Valid??

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
I suffer from depression and anxiety and often do feel invalidated as it has always been expected that I will soldier on as they say despite some serious set backs and just continue to do what is expected of me despite the inner turmoil that I often feel. A lifetime of this has resulted in a self-minimization/suppression of feelings/thoughts/needs/wants to the point where I just can't even express them. So in a sense I feel I am my own invalidater if that makes any sense.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
I was invalidated by a therapist when I visited a clinic during one of the lowest point of my life. Should have done suicide instead.
I'm approaching another such lowest point again, should I get another therapist for humiliation session?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00