Iv lost a bunch of blood

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

id like to say good bye and thanks

PS what are the symtoms from losing too much blood.
    i feel so damn cold and my ears are ringing i need to know if this is gonna be it.
  2. Chernarus

well i havent passed out i think ill make it threw the night
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What have you done hun? I hope your okay
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
  4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

i hope you are okay? :hug:
  5. music_junkie

music_junkie Well-Known Member

Acute symptoms of blood loss, e.g. hypoperfusion or shock, include but are not limited to cold, clammy skin, dizziness, difficulty breathing, general weakness/lethargy, altered mental status (eg confusion, increased anxiety) and ultimately unconsciousness.

If you have been bleeding for more then 15 mins, it's usually advisable to go get checked out in the ER.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Chernaurus,
    How deep have you cut? If you went to deep you probably have cut veins. They won't heal on there own. You need to go to the ER and prferably have someone take you so you don't pass out while driving there. If you don't have anyone then call an ambulance!! The main thing is get there so they can help!! We are here for you, so don't think your alone in this.~Joseph~
  7. Rockster

Rockster Guest

hey Chern, i hope that you are still with us and tha you are on the road to recovery from it
  8. Chernarus

im good the blade slid off the veins kinda lucky and cool cuz i can see my veins now. gonna leave one hell of a scar thou i think i cut a nerve cuz my arm is twitching. do you have any recomendations for scar removal like a creame of some sort for your skin.
  9. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

dunno if u can get it, but BioOil is good.
  10. Chernarus

ill try it out is it sold at walmart or safeway or what store is it sold at.
  11. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

i dont know how you americans work, but here in UK we can get it pretty much anywhere, best try a pharmacy..
  12. Chernarus

13. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I looked it up on the walmart site, and it says they sell it.
  14. Chernarus

thank you
  15. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm glad you're still with us :hug:
  16. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

Please call your doctor or threapist for the love of god.. please get some help. : :sad:
  17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Be sure to bandage your wounds up and disinfect them with some rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer so they dont get infected Chernarus.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.