Iv lost a bunch of blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chernarus

id like to say good bye and thanks

PS what are the symtoms from losing too much blood.
i feel so damn cold and my ears are ringing i need to know if this is gonna be it.

music_junkie

id like to say good bye and thanks

PS what are the symtoms from losing too much blood.
i feel so damn cold and my ears are ringing i need to know if this is gonna be it.
Acute symptoms of blood loss, e.g. hypoperfusion or shock, include but are not limited to cold, clammy skin, dizziness, difficulty breathing, general weakness/lethargy, altered mental status (eg confusion, increased anxiety) and ultimately unconsciousness.

If you have been bleeding for more then 15 mins, it's usually advisable to go get checked out in the ER.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Chernaurus,
How deep have you cut? If you went to deep you probably have cut veins. They won't heal on there own. You need to go to the ER and prferably have someone take you so you don't pass out while driving there. If you don't have anyone then call an ambulance!! The main thing is get there so they can help!! We are here for you, so don't think your alone in this.~Joseph~

R

Rockster

hey Chern, i hope that you are still with us and tha you are on the road to recovery from it

Chernarus

im good the blade slid off the veins kinda lucky and cool cuz i can see my veins now. gonna leave one hell of a scar thou i think i cut a nerve cuz my arm is twitching. do you have any recomendations for scar removal like a creame of some sort for your skin.

D

Dave_N

Be sure to bandage your wounds up and disinfect them with some rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer so they dont get infected Chernarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00