I've had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadguy33

Banned Member
The best years are behind me there is no point in living any longer. I used to have friends from my home town but my stupid brother always chills with them and tells them what a loser I've become. Some fool on facebook the other day called me a retard for no reason. I finally get a girl that seems intrested in so after making plans to go on a date on the weekend she gets engaged the next morning. I don't know what the point is anymore I'm obviously a failure, girls have never liked me, and most my friends hate me now. I feel like this life isn't meant for me. Its not like anyone would care I would finally be done with all my pain.

windlepoons

People here would care. Women and men want different things and so many are unhappy in relationships.
You have friends who hate you? Forget about them, who needs friends. Who needs people.

IV2010

sadguy people can be cruel but not all people are like that.....I'm sorry your'e feeling so bad

facebook is notorious for bullies to hang out but the one who called you names has a problem and needs help
I would unfriend him asap..no doubt he is doing it to more than just you..most bullies have self esteem problems and are just plain cowards

re the girl.. obviously she thought you attractive enough to go out with but had a relationship going on as well...it's good you found out about this before you got too involved..
I wish you would reconsider and postpone your plans to leave and talk to your doctor asap
does your family know how you're feeling? perhaps if they knew they could help
reach out wherever you need to, to find support....
there is always a chance tomorrow will bring better things your way ...:hug:
remember we care here

sadguy33

Banned Member
thank you guys I went out to eat and thought about things a little and a feel a lot better after hearing what you guys are saying and having some food in my stomach. I just get really depressed when stuff like this happens to me but I did delete that guy it just makes me sad because maybe thats how people really think of me. However I'm glad that you guys are so supportive if I didn't have this site to go to I don't know what I would do

thank you guys I went out to eat and thought about things a little and a feel a lot better after hearing what you guys are saying and having some food in my stomach. I just get really depressed when stuff like this happens to me but I did delete that guy it just makes me sad because maybe thats how people really think of me. However I'm glad that you guys are so supportive if I didn't have this site to go to I don't know what I would do

This is great to read.
We all run into streaks of luck that make us feel down. Life has ups and downs. Fighting to get to the ups is often the hardest part, but it is worth it. Make it worth it and make that fight. The fact that people post positively to you here is good evidence that there are people out there who like you. If they're online here, you can find them in person also. Hang in and keep at it.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you are going through all this, but I'm glad you are feeling a bit better now. I don't think people think bad things of you...at least we don't here. So you shouldn't listen to anyone who calls you names or makes you feel bad. Just block those people out of your life because they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

IV2010

sadguy I'm so glad you feel a bit better and deleted that bully.....there's always someone here to support you so don't give up ok :hug:

Moon_Penguin

Penguin astronaut extraordinaire
hey,sorry to hear you not feeling great right now. but everyone is here for you :)
pm me if you like, im also available on msn or skype if you want to add me. just a pm away
keep strong, be safe x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00