Jim’s Cafe Saturday October 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

bag_of_struggles

Happy spooky season folks! October is kind of my month so I saw no one opened the Cafe yet for the spookiest day of the year. So hello.

1604167804659.jpeg

So questions?

Watching anything spooky today? If so what is it?

Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Anyone hate the holiday? Think it’s pointless?

Any goals for November? Another month is coming up!!!

Have any favorite monsters? I’m partial to Frankenstein, what a cutie.

Anyways here is a picture of the spookiest and most wholesome family to cap this off.
1604167909227.jpeg

@Auri @Aurelia @Walker @ravens @arbitrarybarry @Human Ex Machinae @kittykatt @Dark111 @1964dodge @Livelife @JMG @pooky

Tag others if u please. :)

bag_of_struggles

I’m gonna watch Hocus Pocus and Beetlejuice.

I’m not but I do have a big quality witches hat I’m might don for the occasion.

I’m a Halloween and horror fan. :) So I just enjoy the fact their is a holiday dedicated for being spooky.

Applying to college! Getting buff! Finding a job I like!

Have any favorite monsters?
I’m partial to Frankenstein, what a cutie. I also think Cuthulu is a cutie too. Head pats for everyone.

@Baywasp

^^forgot ur username for a moment but wanted to tag u too. :)

I'm gonna watch some of my favorite classic horror films and maybe other things to spook myself out
Of course!
No i've been obsessed with this holiday my whole life it's my favorite holiday :)
I have no idea lol

Have any favorite monsters? Zombies haha

bag_of_struggles

I'm gonna watch some of my favorite classic horror films and maybe other things to spook myself out
Of course!
No i've been obsessed with this holiday my whole life it's my favorite holiday :)
I have no idea lol

Have any favorite monsters? Zombies haha
Ur my kind of person. My friend has an intense hatred of the day so I thought I’d open up the question. Lol

Zombies? U a walking dead fan or like a Night of the Living dead fan?

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Nah, just the usual stuff. I watch a lot of horror regularly.

No, even though I had some good costume ideas. Just have nowhere to go.

No, I love it!!

Just to work on being healthier.

Probably Dracula.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for tagging me @bag_of_struggles & for opening the cafe to celebrate the best holiday of the year (imo) - Halloween! :)

🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃
to everyone, hope it's a great one for you :)

Nah don't think so, pretty tired so will prob. be going to bed within 3-4 hours or so.

Nah, I have a halloween nightgown that I'm wearing but ya not gonna put on any of the 5 costumes I have in my closet, they don't really look very good on me right now anyway.

No, I love it, it's my fave one :)

Any goals for November?
Yes, to hopefully drop at least 10 or more pounds by eating a LOT healthier (and less) and exercising a lot more.

Not really sorry lol. I like the Shrek movies though.

Tagging @Kiwi2016 @Lane @MisterBGone @Baywasp @KM76710 @Sunspots @Road to Nowhere @extraterrestrialone @RCee @Innocent Forever

Tysm for tagging me @bag_of_struggles & for opening the cafe to celebrate the best holiday of the year (imo) - Halloween! :)

🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃
to everyone, hope it's a great one for you :)

Nah don't think so, pretty tired so will prob. be going to bed within 3-4 hours or so.

Nah, I have a halloween nightgown that I'm wearing but ya not gonna put on any of the 5 costumes I have in my closet, they don't really look very good on me right now anyway.

No, I love it, it's my fave one :)

Any goals for November?
Yes, to hopefully drop at least 10 or more pounds by eating a LOT healthier (and less) and exercising a lot more.

Not really sorry lol. I like the Shrek movies though.

Tagging @Kiwi2016 @Lane @MisterBGone @Baywasp @KM76710 @Sunspots @Road to Nowhere @extraterrestrialone @RCee @Innocent Forever
Shrek is the ultimate monster :)

kat319

SF Supporter
Watching anything spooky today? If so what is it? Nope.

Anyone dressing up for Halloween? Nope.

Anyone hate the holiday? Think it’s pointless? I'm neutral. I do enjoy seeing babies and little kids dressed up in their costumes.

Any goals for November? Another month is coming up!!! My goal is to make it through the month. Practice the piano, meditate and exercise for at least 15 mins. each day.

Have any favorite monsters? I’m partial to Frankenstein, what a cutie. The Cookie Monster.

Sleeper71

I’m watching A Quiet Place, I’ve seen it many times but I love this movie. Was all set to see part 2 in the spring and then the lockdown came and it still hasn’t been released.

Other than that I’m on Covid quarantine because of a coworker that decided to come to work for 2 days after her brother and mother tested positive and then so did she. So I didn’t get to do anything with my kids which really bummed me out because we all love Halloween.

Watching anything spooky today? If so what is it? Nope.

Anyone dressing up for Halloween? Nope.

Anyone hate the holiday? Think it’s pointless? I'm neutral. I do enjoy seeing babies and little kids dressed up in their costumes.

Any goals for November? Another month is coming up!!! My goal is to make it through the month. Practice the piano, meditate and exercise for at least 15 mins. each day.

Have any favorite monsters? I’m partial to Frankenstein, what a cutie. The Cookie Monster.
You play the piano? How cute! Wish I could play an instrument.

Lumos

It has been an odd one for me. I watched Dark Shadows and now Final Destination 5 but I can't focus well because there's a mouse/mice in my house :/ I have to see if I can get humane traps tomorrow morning. This is the first time I've had this problem and every time the little thing runs, I practically jump out of my skin, lol. I haven't slept much since I first saw a blur under the sofa 2 night ago :( I feel kind of nauseated too :(

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @bag_of_struggles and @JMG
I’m not a big horror fan so I’m just gonna be watching Youtube and Hell’s Kitchen.
I’m not dressing up as anything.
Halloween isn’t as fun for me as it was as a kid, but I can’t say it’s pointless. At least it’s an excuse to eat candy.
I just gotta do schoolwork and stuff for November.
I’ve always been a fan of werewolves for some reason.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Watching anything spooky today? If so what is it? Nothing spooky to watch today, mainly comedies.

Anyone dressing up for Halloween? With my ugly mug I am always dressed for Halloween.

Anyone hate the holiday? Think it’s pointless? I consider it good innocent fun especially when you are young.

Any goals for November? Another month is coming up!!! Continuing working and getting ready for the end of the year.

Have any favorite monsters? I’m partial to Frankenstein, what a cutie. Raksasha, a man eating demon or monster from Hindu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00