Jim's café 22/11/2020: Glory to Caesar edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legate Lanius

Welcome to this Sunday's café. Our frumentarii have been working on some riddles, legionary scouts have managed to scavenge memes across the wasteland and the mighty Caesar has been making inquiries into your personal opinions about trivial matters for some reason (he needs medical assistance).

Memes

Questions

1. How do you prefer to relax?
2. How do you take your coffee?
3. What are you looking forward to this Christmas?
4. Would you rather have superhuman hearing or superhuman sight?
5. What are some healthy and tasty snacks that you eat/ would like to eat more of?
6. Any fun/good plans for today?
7. Is there anything that you'll be happy to get rid of/ relieved when it ends/ etc.

Riddles

1. I'm tired, I'm brief, I cut to the bone; you really don't want me in your home. What am I?
2. I am the difference between life and death, I carry markings and battle water. What am I?
3. I eat, I project, I'm loud and I accelerate. What am I?
4. I'm crunchy, I'm fallen, I'm awaited by many. Yet I do not cost a single penny. What am I?
5. When I leave you're destroyed or in bliss, when you grieve I am your cope. What am I?

Try them if you want, at least one or two of em are easy enough. Would love it if ppl did the riddles, they take a good 20 minutes of thinking.
Happy Sunday!

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
It's hard for me to do that completely. But I guess by watching movies and listening to music.

Usually with flavored creamer, but I can drink it most ways.

Hopefully that the next year will be better.

Hearing because mine seems muffled for whatever reason.

5. What are some healthy and tasty snacks that you eat/ would like to eat more of?
Fruits and vegetables.

Not really, maybe I will just sleep a long time.

7. Is there anything that you'll be happy to get rid of/ relieved when it ends/ etc.
This year.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks for opening cafe and tagging me @Legate Lanius. I'll give a try to riddles.

I'm tired, I'm brief, I cut to the bone; you really don't want me in your home. What am I?

Old man Winter

2. I am the difference between life and death, I carry markings and battle water. What am I? A Navy Ship

3. I eat, I project, I'm loud and I accelerate. What am I? Me sometimes *nerves*scared

4. I'm crunchy, I'm fallen, I'm awaited by many. Yet I do not cost a single penny. What am I? My neighbors leaves 😕

5. When I leave you're destroyed or in bliss, when you grieve I am your cope. What am I?

Love 💗

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks for questions @Legate Lanius

A drink I like, a movie or out to eat. A walk.

2. How do you take your coffee? Light n sweet

3. What are you looking forward to this Christmas? The day of from work, seeing my boys.

4. Would you rather have superhuman hearing or superhuman sight? I dont think I want to hear people's conversations, TMI...sight. always wonder what other animals see.

Peanuts. More smoothies. Favorite mango or banana peanut butter.

Went out yesterday. My friend took me to Boscovs, never been and bought me Jean's. Then I treated to italian take out and watched Shameless.

My mortgage payment

Legate Lanius

Thanks for opening cafe and tagging me @Legate Lanius. I'll give a try to riddles.

I'm tired, I'm brief, I cut to the bone; you really don't want me in your home. What am I?

Old man Winter

2. I am the difference between life and death, I carry markings and battle water. What am I? A Navy Ship

3. I eat, I project, I'm loud and I accelerate. What am I? Me sometimes *nerves*scared

4. I'm crunchy, I'm fallen, I'm awaited by many. Yet I do not cost a single penny. What am I? My neighbors leaves 😕

Love 💗
Great that you tried the riddles. Answers will come somewhere in the next 12-24 hours.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Welcome to this Sunday's café. Our frumentarii have been working on some riddles, legionary scouts have managed to scavenge memes across the wasteland and the mighty Caesar has been making inquiries into your personal opinions about trivial matters for some reason (he needs medical assistance).

Thank you @Legate Lanius for opening the cafe and inviting me. I hate jigsaw puzzles and riddles, sorry.

Questions

Some whisky or bourbon, a lantern going, vaping in the garage with my friend.

Maxwell House original, plain black coffee

A week off work to work on some more lanterns.

I am Superman. I have both.

Peanuts, cashews, would like to eat more grapes.

I plan on getting all my chores done and then working on some lanterns.

7. Is there anything that you'll be happy to get rid of/ relieved when it ends/
I have to change the drawer slides in my friends kitchen this week. It will take a day out of my vacation. I am dreading it.

KindaOtiose

Hi. Thanks for opening the café @Legate Lanius. I hope everyone can have a relaxing and peaceful weekend.

How do you prefer to relax?
With some peace and quiet, maybe watching a film or a TV series.

How do you take your coffee?
I don't drink coffee.

What are you looking forward to this Christmas?
A decent break from work.

Would you rather have superhuman hearing or superhuman sight?
Superhuman sight.

Any fun/good plans for today?
Not much. Just relaxing.

PrincessPure

1. How do you prefer to relax? I love being in a coffee shop. With my friends it's fun but by myself is all calm and relaxing. Now all of them are closed for weeks because of you know what, though. So I have a hard time relaxing.
2. How do you take your coffee? If I'm at coffee shops I don't shy away from trying new stuff. Turkish coffee is strong but I order it when I try to be on a budget. At home, I just mix instant coffee with coffee mate cause I like the creamy taste.
3. What are you looking forward to this Christmas? We don't celebrate it where I live, but if the shops are open, some of them decorate their place with tree and fairy lights. It's so aesthetic to watch. That's what I look forward to.
4. Would you rather have superhuman hearing or superhuman sight? Hearing, I am all into gossiping even if it doesn't sound cool lol
5. What are some healthy and tasty snacks that you eat/ would like to eat more of? I tried making some smoothies at home and that's good because I hate fruits
6. Any fun/good plans for today? Eh, not that I have a choice. Everything is closed.... I will go for a walk though.
7. Is there anything that you'll be happy to get rid of/ relieved when it ends/ etc. This whole situation, the illness

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thanks for the tag @Legate Lanius and @Lane

With beer.

I don’t drink coffee except as a dessert with cognac, ice cream, whipping cream, chocolate topping…

Christmas doesn’t mean much to me at all but it does to my man so I really hope I’ll be able to go home by then.

Sight I think.

5. What are some healthy and tasty snacks that you eat/ would like to eat
more of?

I’m not sure if snacks are supposed to be healthy lol. I like any kind of pinchos.

I’m making pizza for lunch. Then I’ll probably get stoned.

Tomorrow I’m signing the sale-purchase agreement. Then I can go home. No, I fucking can’t because I’m in a lockdown. When it ends I won’t be just relieved…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00