Jim's Café - 5th May 2021, Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing ok today. I keep sinking. I’m on a day with no goal and I’m always a mess on days like these. Have to be stressed and busy or I crash.

Do you like eating apples?
Sometimes.
2. What is your favourite colour of apples?
Red
3. Apples or Mangoes?
Apples
4. Apple juice or apples?
Apples juice
5. Apples or strawberries?
Apples

I am terrible at eating fruit, it’s very very rare for me but if I do it’s always apples. No other kind of fruit at all unless it’s cooked and under crumble! Even then I’m picky.

Rasmus

Thank you for the tags, @GodIsWithMe

1. Do you like eating apples?

Yes, I do. A neighbor brought me a bunch of apples from his backyard. They look really nicem

Green, those have better taste

3. Apples or Mangoes?
Apples. Mangoes are ok, but the are not as easy to eat

4. Apple juice or apples?
I prefer apples. Apple juice feels too artificial

Strawberries are my weakness

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Thank you for the tag @GodIsWithMe & for opening the cafe, cool theme! :)

1. Do you like eating apples?
Kinda, I don't eat them much though. I like blueberries more.

Red, they seem to taste better and sweeter. Don't like granny smith at all, too sour.

3. Apples or Mangoes?

Apples. Don't like mangoes at all.

4. Apple Juice or Apples?
Apple juice.

Strawberries.

Hope everyone has a great day :) *hug*hugHere's some apple food art I found that I think is cool ;)

Elephant apple

Owl

Birds

Swan
swan_apple.png

Butterfly & some other cool apple sculptures, some people are SO talented to be able to do these kinds of things wow! :o

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
One of the good things about fruits like apple and others and I remember doing this from younger years was making Sangria wine punch with red wine, add in fruits and like in the Jerry Jeff Walker song if it needed a bit of kick adding Everclear to the mix.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @GodIsWithMe ! This is an easy one for me - I'm actually allergic to apples! Started last year so I have to keep reminding myself. It's so bizarre. Apples make my throat swell up and strawberries make my face swell up. So mangoes all the way, I love them!
just a thought - and you may even have checked it out already and know otherwise, (and for @Sunspots too) , I believe that the sensitivity you have might be to insecticide on the apple and not the apple itself. I speculate but just the same consider that apples might have a greater concentration of harmful chemicals on them. repeating: I don't have concrete information to support this, but still feel mentioning it here might be worthwhile. I've gone apple picking and have seen the amount of residue on them. I don't imagine a company would invest enough time and money to properly clean them up prior to selling them. proving me wrong is OK, but I still feel considering my suggestion is worthwhile.

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
Thankyou for the tag :)

1. Do you like eating apples? yes but only pink lady apples

2. What is your favourite colour of apples? Red, juicier

3. Apples or Mangoes? not fussy :)

4. Apple juice or apples? I like both, but I do like fresh apple juice

5. Apples or strawberries? strawberries all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running