Jim's Café - Friday 17th June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good morning folks! Here I am again sat in Costa with a latte before I start work. I need to wake myself up a bit as I'm tired this morning. Not as intense a day for me today as it was yesterday but I can't believe how quick this week has gone!!!

When I get home this afternoon I am gonna get in my pj's and have a sims evening. Lots going on in my game at the minute!

Hope everyone has a good day!
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Good Morning all! Glad new job is going well Butterfly- you deserve an evening in Sims world :)

Get stitches out of Knee from surgery today and am getting around very well so am happy about that. Is supposed to be in 90's over weekend (32-34c) so trying to get any garden work done today to avoid doing it in the heat over weekend. Almost got it all prettied up around th ehouse just in time to turn brown for summer - is just way it goes I guess.

Hope all have a great friday and weekend!!
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

@NYJmpMaster I hope getting the stitches out went okay!

Got to do a little bit of my actual job this morning in between induction sessions and I loved it. Can't wait for Monday although I am nervous all over again as it's the first time on my own! I have bought bits and pieces like folders and a notebook for work as I think we will need them as a team, plus we will need it for other useful pieces of information. Going to start my sim-a-thon soon once I have made myself a cup of tea.
  4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Tired enough that I would even consider a coffee today! I did notice that Lexi still hasn't baked any cake though. Tsk.

Work has been... blahhh this week so looking forward to some sleep-ins for the next couple of days and once various meetings and presentations are over next week I might give myself an extra day off and have a three day weekend.

@NYJmpMaster hope dr checking out knee pans out well and he tells you that you can do some russian dancing now.
    @Butterfly everyone loves new notebooks and folders! Are they pretty??

Other cafe peeps, either reading or writing, hope you are having good days, respectively :)
    Jenumbra likes this.
  5. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I'm still exhausted. I called my therapist and told him I wasn't feeling up to coming in for my session because of how exhausted I was after going out a little yesterday. But I know I'll have to go out that way soon because that's where my pharmacy is too. Not looking forward to that because it's a 45-minute walk, so I'd have to take public transport instead, and that might be bumpy and possibly crowded, depending on the time of day. I'll probably do it tomorrow. But still, ugh.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Today I went shopping and spent some time with my nephew. He was being funny and cute :) Didn't get enough sleep as usual, so I need to work on changing that.
    Jenumbra likes this.