Jim's Café - Friday 24th June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning everyone.
    @Butterfly @Freya Hope you are okay.

I am registering for my courses for next year. Hoping that one of the timetables I made will work out. :p
    calvinandhobbs likes this.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Thanks for starting the café today @Rockclimbinggirl I have been busy today!

I saw some friends this morning which was lovely and I'm now at my parents house in Birmingham. Today is such a big day in Uk history as we have voted to leave the European Union. I am proud of my country because we had a high voter turnout and we chose and used our right to vote on something so important that will have such an impact on our country. I am however very disappointed with people's actions today though. It's a very emotive topic, I get that. But such vile and hatred has been spewed today and I think we as a country are better than that which makes me feel ashamed to be British.
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone, been busy today(least for me) as a lawyers apointment to get some shares transferred to my name. Still have things to be done with Moms estate(even though it's been almost a year) I wish it were over with. Everything is so complicated these days and it overwhelms me. It cost almost $400 just to get them transferred and we're not talking about a large amount of money.
    @Butterfly gkad the vote went the way you wanted :) sorry to hear some are being sore losers
    @Rockclimbinggirl great on registering for you classes :) you'll soon be finished.
  4. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Today I have my therapist appointment. Last week I was too tired to go all the way out there, but this week, I have so many questions I need to discuss with him. There's a lot of things that have to be settled before I move at the end of July and start my new college at the end of August, and I'm really nervous I won't get everything done.
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello SF and good afternoon. Pretty solid rainstorm happening outside right now. Had to put my car's wipers on full speed on the drive home from work today. Not much else to report. Same same.
  6. Matthew Barber

Matthew Barber Well-Known Member

Had the parents go off at me for a lack in attendance at school, due to my anxiety attacks and stuff. Otherwise...ok.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi everyone. Haven't done too much today. Just kind of relaxing a bit. Hope everyone is doing well.