Jim's Café - Friday 26 August

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good afternoon all.

A late start to the Café.

So anyone have interesting plans for the weekend?

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  2. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I'm going to see another place tomorrow. (Guess the other guy just decided he didn't like me or something, I don't know, he hasn't gotten back to me at all.) This one won't be available til the 1st, which kinda sucks, but it gives me a little bit of hope. Plus it's really close to the place I visited the other morning, the one I was trying to get into, so I know the neighborhood a little. Seemed nice enough. I'm really running out of options.

Today I went downtown to the LGBT center to see if they had any connections to housing organizations, but they didn't have much to offer me. Plus they seemed really disorganized. I liked to go to youth events at SF LGBT center, but this one just didn't feel welcoming. I might never go back.

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

@baywasp it might be useful to use a real estate agent if you don't have the luxury of time or wheels to pound feet to gather intel on apartment complexes as there are some that never need to advertise due to steady stream of traffic or want to cut out the costs of advertising.

Today was kinda a bad day for me as the eye doctor referred me to another type of eye doc called neuro eye doctor....arugh makin me pissy today having no answers in what is going on with my sight issues since the car accident.

4. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

good evening people. It's Friday and incidentally the end of my first week back at school. I wish I could say it was good being back but instead I've been tormented by pain. However, I have been and am pushing through and feel slightly stronger for it.

Take care and stay safe all.

-Brittany

5. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Nothing planned now, my daughter is sick. So we had to cancel our plans. My son is driving me crazy; anyone want to adopt a 17 year old kid?

@Brittless Glad to see you are feeling better. =)

Brittless likes this.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Lol I had 2 drinks and managed to cut my finger slicing avocados. Now Christy must not cook or prepare food with alcohol in her system :p

Northern and moxman like this.
  7. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

Hello all, a slow evening for me as i must be in good shape tommorow for a (amateur) golf tournament with familly.

Hope everyone is doing well!