Jim's Café - Friday 8th July 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good morning folks!

Good to start the café thread again this morning! I am just about to sit down with a nice cup of tea. I've just had my breakfast to set me up for the day :)

I have got guests coming this weekend, which is going to be tough for me because I have been feeling so crappy as of late, but maybe it will give me the boost I need.

Hope you all have a great day!
    Brian777 and calvinandhobbs like this.
  2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Breakfast today was a cup of coffee instead on the usual cup of tea. That is very unusual for me. But tea has been giving me heartburn in the mornings recently, so I have been on half cups. But was fine with coffee this morning, so that could become a permanent change?

Not feeling hungry at all so far today, but will probably have something later. In fact a cup of tea about now sounds good.

New medipack with new meds arrives today. Not hadd any meds yet today, so not quite with it so far. Hopefully the new stuff will help lift my mood.

Have a good one folks. Stay safe.
    Brian777 and calvinandhobbs like this.
  3. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

I feel 50/50 this afternoon. I'm hoping to go for a walk with my dog if I can. I have to say I love reading about the parts of the world everyone lives in. Thank you for that dream to converse with people over seas. I always wanted to go. Xoxo
    Brian777 and SinisterKid like this.
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello everyone, I'm not long awake, I've been feeling a bit down and sleeping a lot. Weathers been really hot and humid so that doesn't help my motivation to go out. Last night we had some thunderstorms go through and we're still under a weather warning storm watch. Just relaxing with a cup-o-tea, tea makes everything a wee bit better. Bella my dog and best friend is having a nap on the couch :) just looking at her asleep warms my heart. Hope everyone has a good day/night where ever you are on the planet. Take care.
    calvinandhobbs and SinisterKid like this.
  5. calvinandhobbs

One day I would like to meet you and Bella Xoxoxo
    Brian777 likes this.
  6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

If I ever get through this anxiety and am able to get a used RV, me and Bella will travel, so you never know Sherri, we may get out to the west coast and we'll meet up for sure. You'd love Bella, she's the most gentle big dog you could ever meet and she talks :) no kidding, anytime we meet anyone outside she says hello, it sounds like a wolf howl but that's her greeting. We met a little boy in the park and he was scared of her size, but I told him she could talk and he got interested , I told her to say hello to him which she did and he was amazed. They ended up being buddies and he went and got his Mom to show her his new friend lol.
    calvinandhobbs likes this.
  7. calvinandhobbs

You make me smile today. Thank you.
    Brian777 likes this.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I slept a long time today and had random dreams. I want to sleep even longer. Not much going on today.
  9. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Had my therapist appointment today. I only have 2 more appointments with him left before I move across the country. It's sad and kind of scary. I walked there today; I'm starting to try to walk more places again like I did before my surgery. Still waiting to hear about my extension to make sure I can live here until my move, and also waiting to hear from the Craigslist person. Just kind of nervous.