Jim's Café - Friday, September 16th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning everyone :)

On the menu today is pancakes.
    @Freya will be making the tea.

Hope everyone has a good Friday :D

Brian777 likes this.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope everyone has a nice day and nice thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Brian777 likes this.
  3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I delegate the tea-making to Kate as I am buried in work stuffs today. Unless people are okay with a 90 minute wait time on a cuppa :)

Brian777 likes this.
  4. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Again I realized today that I have been in continuous good spirits. Today is my final Friday out of work and again I am going to a beach with a friend to go birding and just walk the beach. Last night I joined a woodworking class and although my first project won't come out that great I was happy when I left. I sincerely hope that this new job goes well. It will be like icing on the cake. My pdoc will be happy with me so far although I won't see him for 3 months due to lack of insurance.
    Thanks for the pancakes.

Brian777 likes this.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Missing the blueberries. Very clear sign that summers gone and pumpkin flavor is everywhere. I like pumpkins don't get me wrong just don't like them getting into everything flavorwise.

Enjoy the Friday!

Brian777 likes this.
  6. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@Freya I am also at work today. So someone else will have to make the tea :p

DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.
  7. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone :) it's beautiful sunny day in Canada and 75degrees, probably going back to the woods later this afternoon to explore with Bella. She loves sniffing the trees lol this is a new part of the forest, so she likes me to go first down the dark paths between the trees. Lots of rabbits, squirrels and Deer.
    Have a great day everyone
    Hugs
    Brian

Attached Files:

8. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

Give her a hug for me? Ok and one for you

DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.
  9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Just taking it easy today. Been doing that a lot lately, but I think I need it.

Brian777 likes this.
  10. PumpkinSpice

PumpkinSpice Member

Hello. It's been a wet and chilly autumn day here in the UK. Temperature yesterday was about 28 deg C (82 F for the US!) and only 16 deg C (16F) today.
    Had an appointment with my dr today. New meds (switched from citalopram to midazipine) seem to be helping. I'm feeling positive for the first time in months. I'll be going up to the maintenance dose once I've finished this pack. I'm also scheduled for a blood test as my periods haven't come back since having my daughter 13 months ago. Looking to rule out any hormonal issues. This afternoon I had my weekly therapy session. Then I've also been to yoga. I think I've achieved more today than the rest of the week combined.
    Hope you don't mind my essay!!

Brian777 likes this.
  11. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Rugby practice was great today. We had this guy from New Zealand come work with us. Tomorrow is a big game against our biggest rival. I'm not good enough to play yet, but I'm going to go and support my teammates. After practice we went to one guy's place and ate pasta and watched a rugby match on Youtube. It was nice, but I'm not really used to hanging out with that many people socially, so I got a little bit nervous. Had fun though.

calvinandhobbs likes this.