Jim's Café - Monday 27th June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good day folks!

I hope you are all well!

I'm not feeling too hot today, blah. Woke up feeling incredibly agitated. Just making myself a cup of tea to see if that helps calm me down a bit. I was planning on going swimming but I am getting angry at everything so I am gonna try and go this afternoon instead. I have some diazepam to take if I feel any worse.

I think I am gonna try and get dressed sooner rather than later. I really do need to get out of the house though. I feel horrible.

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning cafe, sorry you're not feeling up to scratch today, perhaps take a walk or a bath otr put on some make up to help you feel better? Anything at all :)

I just got a tooth replaced and have an abscess so am on anti biotics and painkillers for that. I was feeling dreadful yesterday but after a chat with mybrother today im feeling more optimistic.

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all.
    @Butterfly Swimming sounds like fun.
    @Petal Glad that you are feeling better today.

Nervous for work and a doctor's appointment today. It is so hot and humid today.

4. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I'm so tired today. I don't want to do anything. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow for my appointment (and I'm holding on to the hope that I'll get most of my bandages off then.)

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

@Rockclimbinggirl I hope your first day and dr's appointment go okay

@baywasp I hope your appointment goes okay tomorrow.

:)

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I woke up today and my back really hurt, so I haven't done much of anything. I plan to be more productive this week, including looking for a job, so I hope I can find one.

7. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

Eh, I don't wanna explain my day, but it's thundering and it's the perfect time to sleep... or just lie in bed, so there's that.

8. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

Evening all. I hope the day turned well for all of you . I made myself get up and go out this afternoon. Now I'm just lazy and waiting for a storm. Hugs to you.

9. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Started listening to Prince these days, and I'm liking his music so far.

10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Checking in. Whirlwind of a recovery week. Am glad to be home. Unpacking seems to be something I do not like doing at all everytime I return from a trip. I do put it off as long as months at a time. Tonight got valid excuse. Leg/back is killing me. Will start tomorrow morning.