Jim's Café - Monday August 15

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning everyone.
    @Witty_Sarcasm I would like eggs Benedict.

I have group therapy and a doctor's appointment later today.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

BTW, to do the accent on the e, press ALT 130 :p
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good evening all,

good luck with your group therapy, and smoked salmon would be nice on your eggs benedict :p

Starting therapy tomorrow a bit nervous but okay im sure it will help, an older man, they know more, maybe, maybe not, i'll find out ;)

I am having pringles for dinner haha

Have a great day everyone.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

@Petal Pringles for dinner:mad:
    That's not real food. :p
    Petal likes this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Well they are well damn nice And beats the heck out of liver, onion and fries hahaha
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Yum. I actually like liver. It's good and full of iron.
    Petal likes this.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Yuck on liver.

Made calls for doctor appointment and set up PT for this wed for the knee.

Lil peeved about primary doctor not being available til september. Just told them to forget the follow up appointment and just get my meds refilled.
    SinisterKid likes this.
  7. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Sinister has been a good kid and he ate all his salad. It said on the box it belonged to Caesar, but I ate it anyway.

For some strange reason, I managed to purchase 3 different breakfast cereals. I must be expecting visitors or something as I will never eat all them. Theres also breakfast biscuits [yeah, I know, but what can ya do] and porridge, so if ya like that type of food for breakfast, I guess its over to my place tomorrow. Please bring milk though as I only have the skimmed cat piss that they pass off as milk but its really cat piss with added whitewash.

So I said what about, breakfast at Sinisters..........
  8. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Just came back from my weekend at the beach and a year older. I survivcd another year of my life. Based on Facebook's postings I am very well liked and had lots of brithday wishes from family and friends. I got to remember that in the coming year when I get depressed. I got to go swimming at the beach which is what I enjoy. Tomorrow I get back to the real world of work and see the psychiatrist. He's all I got nowadays as the therapist thinks I don't need anyone anymore.
    Have a great day SF
  9. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Changed sleeping meds again. I'm also on lithium now. Let's see how things will turn out this month.
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know I'm too late for breakfast, but I can make dinner. Eggs benedict sounds good, definitely no liver and onions!! :eek:

I won a prize from the summer reading program I had entered at the library. I won a pedometer, and have used it already to track my progress during walking. It will definitely come in handy.
  11. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I'm feeling a little better. My mom emailed me with some housing resources and also reminded me of the place I'd been looking at but gave up on since it won't be ready til the 20th. Now the 20th is getting close and I figured the rooms would be taken by now, but the guy just reposted his ad in the Facebook group again today. Gonna try to get back in touch with him.