Jim's Café - Monday September 12th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning everyone.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

I have class today and group therapy.

It is colder this morning, really feeling like fall.

Brian777 likes this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning folks! I hope your group therapy goes well, how often do you have it?

I am just after cleaning for an hour and I am now exhausted lol

Going to go into the city and see if I can find clothes to fit me in the charity shops, it's so humiliating when I cannot find clothes that fit me, so wish me luck :)

Brian777 likes this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@Petal

Therapy is weekly.

Good luck with shopping.

Brian777 likes this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good luck therapy =) Hope it goes well for you and if not you have us to fall back on, best of luck :)

Brian777 likes this.
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning folks! Busy day here: prep for work this evening; pick up prescription at pharmacy; pick up printable place cards at a party supply store; lunch with volunteer committee; home to snuggle and feed my kitty-cat; then off to work 3:30-9:00 p.m. Home and more snuggling and playing with my kitty, then off to bed.

@Rockclimbinggirl, I hope the group goes well today. @Petal, I hope there are lots of great finds for you today at the shops.

Have a happy day everyone! *big goofy grin of encouragement*

Brian777 likes this.
  6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone, you all sound like you have busy days planned, I don't I'm retired :) But it's beautiful this morning, sunny and cool, such a relief from the heat of the last few months, Fall is on its way in Canada.
    Take care my friends
    Brian

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello coffee forums,

just finished up my work week and have the next two days off for my "weekend". a little frazzled from new neighbours moving in upstairs last week. they finally seem to be settled in and done with the dragging of furniture all over the place now. my apartment is cheap and I pay for that savings with the thin walls and floors here. but otherwise i really like my apartment, so i stay.

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Things are still really problematic here. They still refuse to sign the death certificate. They won't do anything until we come up with $2,000 we don't even have. I just want my grandfather to rest in peace, is that really too much to ask?

9. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Awe Witty, I can't believe these bastards, this world is way too effed up these days. It's all about money. I hope you and your family can get this resolved. I'm so sorry my friend :(

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  10. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Had two boring classes, then rugby. Finally. It was surprisingly laid-back. I sat out of some of the drills because I wanted to watch how the others did it so I could figure it out, and no one minded. All the guys on the team seem pretty nice. And no one got mad at me when I had to stop running either. After practice my counselor called me because she'd seen some rooms on Craigslist that were within my budget. I looked at them and one isn't available til November and one requires a credit check (I don't think I have credit at all which seems like that would be bad). She also gave me the number for the YMCA that has transitional housing. Something else with a wait list, but I need something. Plus she gave me her school address to get my textbooks sent to her.

I did something potentially dumb and accepted a ride from a stranger on the way back from the bus stop. I really didn't feel like walking the 2 miles tonight, and the lady looked nice. It was dark out and I have long hair, so she thought I was a girl. I was kind of nervous the whole time that she'd find out I'm not and get mad. I don't know if she ever figured it out, but she didn't say anything about it. Getting a ride was really nice. I got back so fast.

11. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I gotta stop going to the little grocery next work. I buy Pepsi, cookies and cheetos. Nice healthy stuff huh. Tomorrow its stops. Actually, now it stops. You all just need to nag at me to make sure I do it.

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Just send it all my way and I will take care of it for you :D

13. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support